AP Exam Registration 2022-23
2022-23 ADVANCED PLACEMENT TESTING PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION INFORMATION
The 2023 AP exams will cover the full content in each AP course, so students have the opportunity to receive college credit and/or placement. Every AP student should keep their options open by registering for the exam on time because there will still be a $40 fee for late orders. The College Board will support in-school testing in 2023 because administering exams in schools maximizes access and opportunity. If safety concerns still prohibit any students from testing at a school, the College Board will provide a contingency testing option that contains full course content.
Students - Create a College Board Account: Students will need a College Board account to join their AP class section, receive AP assignments from teachers, get feedback on class progress, and register for AP exams (note: parents should not create an account for the student). If you don’t have a student account, go to www.collegeboard.org/register.
Already Have a College Board Account? All College Board programs are connected through one account. If an account was created for AP, PSAT/NMSQT or SAT, you just need your username and password to sign in.
Advanced Placement Exam Registration & Payment is a two-step process (Both parts must be completed for each AP exam to be registered, ordered, and paid for).
- STEP 1: Students will need to login or create a College Board account via myap.collegeboard.org. Students will also need a “join code” (see the link to all join codes in the green box below) given to them by their AP teacher in order to join a class section. Note: An exam cannot be ordered for you until you complete Step 1! Students do not need to be enrolled in an AP course to take an AP exam. If you want to take an AP exam and not enrolled in an AP course, you will still need a join code to register, order, and pay for an exam. If you want to take an exam that is not listed on the site with a join code, please contact AP Coordinator Paul Cho, email@example.com to get a join code issued.
- STEP 2: Students will PAY for their AP exam fees via www.TotalRegistration.net/AP/481598 Note: An exam cannot be fully ordered and paid for you until you complete Step 1! (The College Board does not accept payment when registering for an AP exam so we have to use a second party to accept and track exam payment.)
EXAM DATES/INFORMATION/JOIN CODES
- To View AP Test Date Calendar click here: https://apcentral.collegeboard.org/exam-administration-ordering-scores/exam-dates
- Exact exam locations will be determined and communicated at a later date closer to Spring-well in advance of the exam dates.
- Woodinville High School AP course join codes are found at the link in the green box below. If you do not see a join code for an AP exam you want to take, please contact AP Coordinator Paul Cho, firstname.lastname@example.org
For general questions regarding AP Exam Registration:
IMPORTANT DEADLINES AND INFORMATION
- AP Registration Payment Deadline:
November 15, 2022
- It is recommended that students use their Northshore email account (@apps.nsd.org) when registering for both Total Registration and the College Board. Failure to use the same NSD email on both sites may cause a student to not get the correct AP exam.
- AP exams will cost $108. This must be paid for by November 15th, 2022 to avoid having to pay a late exam order fee ($40).
- Late registration fee mandated by College Board: Students may register for an AP exam AFTER November 15th, 2022 and up until March 15th, 2023, but will have to pay an additional $40 per exam late order fee.
- Any students who qualify for Free & Reduced Lunch are eligible for a fee waiver and will not have to pay for an AP exam.