- Schedules & Locations
- Registration and Payments
- Refund Policy
- Exam Window Attendance Policy
- Resources for Study
- How to Access Scores
WHS student registration and payment for the exams is online only through Total Registration.
Test administration is not available at WHS for students not currently enrolled at Woodinville High School.
- Registration for May 2019 exams runs from 12:01 a.m. February 4 through 11:59 p.m. on March 29.
- The cost per exam is $104.
- Please note the cost of AP & IB Exams is reduced for low-income families.
- Students seeking financial support should contact their counselor.
- Any exam(s) not paid for by 11:59 p.m. March 29 will be canceled and the exam(s) will not be ordered.*
We understand that on rare occasions students must cancel an exam. Here is our refund policy:
- Students who cancel an exam by Fri - May 31, 2019 are entitled to a refund of the exam fee minus a cancellation fee of $21.00 (per exam cancelled).
- After Fri - May 31, 2019 there are no refunds.
Late fees are nonrefundable.
- Parents/guardians do not need to contact the Attendance Office to excuse their student for their student’s AP Exam testing date(s).
- Parents/guardians should only call or email the Attendance Office if they receive a 6PM AutoDialer phone call/email absence notification regarding their testing student’s attendance.
- Students will receive an all-day school-related absence on their exam day(s). The Attendance Office will be provided with a list of students to excuse for AP Testing. If a student does not show for testing, they will be marked absent and the parent notified via the 6PM AutoDialer.
Students should talk to their teachers regarding the work missed on the day of their exam, and are welcome to attend all classes that are outside of their testing window. If they are unable to return to classes after their exam or do not attend classes prior to their exam, the absence will be marked as school-related. This will allow students the flexibility to prepare and recover from the exam, and attend the classes that cannot be missed. Testing students who do choose to attend classes on their testing day must sign in and out at the Attendance Office.
Kaplan has a suite of all new study books, designed to help students study efficiently and effectively for AP exams. Kaplan's books were designed with the feedback of AP teachers across the country and has Kindle editions for AP World History, US History, Calculus AB, and Biology available for free on Amazon from now until the test dates. Students can download the free books at the following links:
To see a full list of Kaplan’s AP review resources, please visit www.kaptest.com/ap.
Khan Academy has partnered with the AP Program to offer free instructional videos, articles, and practice exercises designed to build the knowledge and skills needed for AP-level courses.
Lessons for select AP courses are available. Visit Khan Academy to learn more.
College Board will make AP scores available to students online in July via the AP scores website.
At Exam Time:
- Students should fill in AP answer sheets carefully and consistently at exam time to prevent delays in score access.
- Name, date of birth, sex, mailing address, and email address are especially important.
- If a student hasn't already, sign up for a College Board account on the student AP scores website as early as possible.
- Students must have THEIR OWN account to access their scores (parents must not create an account for their student).
- It’s best to provide the same information on your College Board account and your AP answer sheet.
- Some students may already have an account, particularly if they’ve registered for the PSAT, SAT, or participated in other College Board programs.
- Students should confirm this by signing in.
- Students must remember the following required login information to access scores:
- College Board account username and password
- 2019 AP number (or student ID number if they provided it on their AP answer sheet)
- Students will receive a reminder email from the College Board
- Log on to apscore.org to get their scores