AP Exam Registration 2021-22
IMPORTANT AP EXAM REGISTRATION UPDATE
Late Registration deadline is March 11, 2022.
If you didn’t register in November, you may still take an AP Exam but will need to register and pay additional $40 per exam late order fee.
You must complete TWO STEPS:
1. Login or create a College Board account via myap.collegeboard.org.
- You need a “join code” to join the correct class section.
- Get a join code from your teacher, or email Ms. Law (email@example.com).
- If you are not enrolled in the AP course you wish to take an exam in, Ms. Law can give you an independent study join code.
2. Pay for your AP exam fees in Total Registration. https://user.totalregistration.net/AP/481598
IMPORTANT: An exam will only be ordered after BOTH steps are complete.
Need to cancel your AP Exam(s)?
Login to Total Registration
and request a refund for your exam(s) by March 11, 2022.
There is a $40.00 fee for late exam cancellation.
The AP Coordinator will be alerted of your refund request and will then unregister your exam in AP Classroom as well.
For general AP exam registration questions, contact Ms. Law (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The 2021-22 AP exams will be administered pursuant to the College Board's AP Exam Schedule, May 2-6 & 9-13, 2022.
Testing location information will be sent out in the spring.
During class, AP students were provided with information designed to provide encouragement and to help students understand the three-step online registration and payment process through Total Registration and through AP Classroom.
Step 1: Pay for your AP tests via Total Registration. Cost is $106 per exam.
- We are unable to accept payment through TouchBase or at the Cashier’s/Main Office.
- Exams ordered or cancelled after November 4 will incur a $40 fee per test.
- Students with financial need should contact their counselor.
Step 2: Use your AP Classroom Join Code(s) to commit to the AP test.
- AP Teachers will provide Join Codes. If there are any questions, please email email@example.com.
Step 3: Complete the following Google Form for EACH AP Class you are enrolled in. (Fill out and submit the form multiple times if you are enrolled in multiple classes).
- Link to Google Form
- Opt-out if you do not plan to take the AP Exam, OR
- Confirm that you do plan to take the AP Exam
- Having problems? Ask for help on this form. One of the WHS AP Coordinators will assist you.
Learn more at https://woodinville.nsd.org/academics/advanced-placement-ap-programs
2021-22 AP Exam Schedule
Although exams take place in May, registration and ordering takes place in the fall per College Board guidelines.
Specific exam administration dates are outlined in the link below. Note that students can only take the specific exam on the date listed in the testing window: