AP Exams 2019-20
AP Exam Registration was online only through October 31, 2019 for the May 2020 AP Exams.
AP exams will be administered pursuant to the College Board's AP Exam Schedule, May 4-8 & 11-15, 2020. Testing location information will be sent out in the spring.
This year, students were asked to participate in a two-part online registration and payment process through AP Classroom and through Total Registration.
Part 1: Students must havepaid for their AP tests via Total Registration. Registration/payment are accepted at https://user.totalregistration.net/AP/481598. Tests not paid for were not ordered.
Part 2: Students used their AP Classroom Join Codes (provided by their AP teacher) to commit to the AP test. Students needed to login or to have created a personal College Board account to join their AP Class Section. Please visit: https://myap.collegeboard.org/login for more information.
- Online registration took place through 11:59 p.m. on October 31, 2019 ($104 per exam)
- We are unable to accept payment through TouchBase or at the Cashier’s/Main Office
- Exams ordered (until March 13) or cancelled after October 31, 2019 incurred a $40/test fee
- Students in need of financial support were advised to contact their counselor before October 15, 2019
- Students requiring 504 or IEP testing accommodations were advised to see their counselor before November 15, 2019.
Questions? Learn more on the WHS website under Academics, Advanced Placement Program or email Counselor & AP Coordinator Sarah Brenner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more at parents.collegeboard.org.