AP Exams 2019-20
AP Exam Registration Online through October 31, 2019
AP exams will be administered pursuant to the College Board's AP Exam Schedule, May 4-8 & 11-15, 2020. Testing location information will be sent out in the spring.
This year, students are asked to participate in a two-part online registration and payment process through AP Classroom and through Total Registration.
Part 1: Students must pay for their AP tests via Total Registration. Registration/payment are accepted at https://user.totalregistration.net/AP/481598
Tests not paid for will not be ordered.
Part 2: Students will use their AP Classroom Join Codes (provided by their AP teacher) to commit to the AP test. Students will need to login or create a personal College Board account to join their AP Class Section. Please visit: https://myap.collegeboard.org/login for more information.
- Online registration runs through 11:59 p.m. on October 31 ($104 per exam)
- We are unable to accept payment through TouchBase or at the Cashier’s/Main Office
- Exams ordered (until March 13) or cancelled after October 31 will incur a $40/test fee.
- Students in need of financial support should contact their counselor before October 15
- Students requiring 504 or IEP testing accommodations should see their counselor before November 15
Questions? Learn more on the WHS website under Academics, Advanced Placement Program or email Counselor & AP Coordinator Sarah Brenner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more at parents.collegeboard.org.