AP Exams 2020 - Late Registration
AP Students! Last chance!
Final AP Exam Registration ends March 11th for $144 per exam. (As announced in the fall of 2019, on-time AP Exam Registration for $104 per exam was online only through October 31, 2019.)
AP Exams will take place May 4-8 & 11-15, 2020.
There is a three-part online registration and payment process through Total Registration and AP Classroom:
Part 1: Students must pay for their AP tests via Total Registration Registration/payment are accepted
Tests not paid for will not be ordered
Part 2: Students will use their AP Classroom Join Codes (provided by your AP teacher) to commit to the AP class. Students will need to login or create a personal College Board account to join their AP Class Section
- Please visit: https://myap.collegeboard.org/login for more information
Part 3: Students must contact Sarah Brenner in counseling via email (email@example.com) or in person by March 11th to confirm that they have completed Parts 1 and 2 of the process. A test cannot be ordered unless all 3 parts are completed.
- Exam costs: $104 plus $40 late fee= $144
- Exams can be cancelled up to May 22nd and will incur a $40/test fee. The final date to order a test is March 11th
- Students in need of financial support should contact their counselor ASAP
- Students requiring 504 or IEP testing accommodations for AP testing should see their counselor ASAP
Questions? Please email Counselor & AP Coordinator Sarah Brenner at firstname.lastname@example.org