Grading & Report Cards

Grading Questions

Questions regarding quarter or semester grades and/or report card comments should be emailed directly to the classroom teacher. 
  • Counselors do not have authorization to change grades and/or report card comments.
  • The Registrar can update a student's grade in their Student Course History upon written notification by the classroom teacher.
  • Please note when teachers are on summer break you may not receive a response until teachers return to work in September.  
Students concerned about F grades must follow up directly with their teacher.


Viewing Grades in StudentVUE or ParentVUE


Report Card Tab

  • In Student Vue/ParentVUE, under the Report Card tab on the left menu, change the view in the drop down at the top under the heading "Report Card" to the appropriate grading period.
  • The Semester 1 or Semester 2 Final Mark grades seen in StudentVUE or ParentVUE are the grades posted to the student's transcript.
  • Report Cards and Progress Reports can be downloaded in StudentVUE and/or ParentVUE by clicking the statement "Click here to view report card..." found under "Woodinville High School"

Report Card Tab

Grade Book Tab

Report Cards & Progress Reports

All progress reports and report cards will now be available through the Report Card or Documents tab in ParentVue. 

Historically, these reports have been printed and mailed home; however, due to the District's budget constraints we are changing our process.

We recognize that some families may not have the ability to access ParentVue, so if you need a printed copy, please contact the counseling office.


Report Card Inquiries
Jenn Diaz


Transcript & Record Requests
Roberta Porter
Counseling Office Manager

Please see the drop downs below for Transcript and Records request requirements.


Clever & Schoology

Transcripts & Record Requests

Transcripts are a cumulative record of a student's high school courses and grades. Overall GPA is provided on the transcript, which is often required on college applications. 

  • See the drop down links below for the transcript request process for current or alumni/former students.

Download Transcript / Release of Records Request Form

Please note: Once a student is 18 years of age or in a post-secondary setting it is a requirement of the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 FERPA law to have the student's hand-written signature to release the transcript. Transcripts cannot be requested over the phone or by a third party (i.e., a parent or guardian).