Grading & Report Cards
- Counselors do not have authorization to change grades and/or report card comments.
- The Registrar can update a student's grade in their Student Course History upon written notification by the classroom teacher.
- Please note when teachers are on summer break you may not receive a response until teachers return to work in September.
Viewing Grades in StudentVUE or ParentVUE
Report Card Tab
- In Student Vue/ParentVUE, under the Report Card tab on the left menu, change the view in the drop down at the top under the heading "Report Card" to the appropriate grading period.
- The Semester 1 or Semester 2 Final Mark grades seen in StudentVUE or ParentVUE are the grades posted to the student's transcript.
- Report Cards and Progress Reports can be downloaded in StudentVUE and/or ParentVUE by clicking the statement "Click here to view report card..." found under "Woodinville High School"
Report Card Tab
Grade Book Tab
Report Cards & Progress Reports
All progress reports and report cards will now be available through the Report Card or Documents tab in ParentVue.
Historically, these reports have been printed and mailed home; however, due to the District's budget constraints we are changing our process.
We recognize that some families may not have the ability to access ParentVue, so if you need a printed copy, please contact the counseling office.
Transcripts & Record Requests
Transcripts are a cumulative record of a student's high school courses and grades. Overall GPA is provided on the transcript, which is often required on college applications.
- See the drop down links below for the transcript request process for current or alumni/former students.