- Why do students need to sign-in and out when coming to the library?
- How do I know when a book is overdue?
- What are NSD credentials?
- What are the library rules and expectations?
- What should I do if a class is in session and I want to study in the library?
- Are food and beverages allowed in the library?
- Are computers monitored in the library?
Students coming to the library during class time need to bring a signed note from their teacher and sign in at the circulation counter when they arrive and sign out when they leave. The student's legible sign-in is the library program's official attendance record and will be used in situations like fire and earthquake drills. Students visiting the library during passing periods, options, lunch, or before and after school do not need to sign in.