Daddy Daughter Dance 2020
The status of the Daddy-Daughter Dance will be announced when further information becomes available.
"Flowers & Fairies"
Woodinville High School’s Class of 2021 is hosting our annual Daddy Daughter Dance this Spring on April 25th from 5-7 pm.
Dads! Give your daughter the experience of her childhood by bringing her to dance filled with dancing, live music, crafts, games, food, dressing up, and fun!
Saturday, April 25th, 5pm - 7pm
Woodinville High School Commons
19819 136th Ave NE, Woodinville, WA 98072
- To pre-register and purchase discounted tickets, please go through our Google form to reserve your spot and make payment for a magical night.
- Online discounted ticket pricing is available through April 24th.
Online Pre-Registration Ticket Packages
ADULT: 14 and older
CHILD: 13 and under
- $25 for 1 adult and 1 child
- $35 for 1 adult and 2 children
- $45 for 1 adult and 3 children or more
- $ 5 for each additional adult
- Ticket prices at the door are $15 per person
Proceeds support reducing the price of Prom and Senior Breakfast tickets for the Class of 2021!
Daddy Daughter Dance
Pre-Registration for discounted pricing will be announced as information becomes available.
Daddy Daughter Food and Décor Donations Needed
Dear Woodinville Community,
Woodinville High School’s Class of 2021 is hosting the annual Daddy Daughter Dance fundraiser at WHS on April 25th and we would greatly appreciate it if each parent can donate some goodies to make the dance an amazing experience for all the girls and their dads to enjoy. Donations of both food and decor are needed, but the decor is needed by March 20th. Please follow the link below to sign up to donate! More details about the drop-off location and timing are on the link. We couldn't do this without the help of all you amazing parents! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to email email@example.com.
Sign Up Genius: