Women of Influence
Women of Influence Club
is seeking donations for
2024 May Leadership Conference
Women of Influence Club is hosting their 5th annual Women of Influence Leadership Conference in May. This conference will connect aspiring Woodinville High School students to influential female leaders. The conference will include a panel discussion of highly accomplished women in diverse occupations, followed by small round table discussions accompanied by a catered meal.
The goal of this conference is to empower young leaders by giving them an opportunity to engage in meaningful conversations with professional women in a variety of industries.
In order to stay true to our values of equity and inclusivity, and to give our attendees the best experience possible, our goal is to make this conference free of any cost.
The easiest way to sponsor is by giving a non-refundable monetary donation so we can cover the cost of the conference.
Click the button below to donate today!
*see directions below*
A username/password are not needed.
1. Under the Item drop down menu on the right-hand side under Cart, select “Women of Influence Donations”.
2. Under Amount, designate how much you would like to donate by clicking the up/down toggle or typing in the amount (The sum will move into your Cart).
3. Under Memo, add a message, if desired.
4. Click Buy (The sum will move into your Cart).
5. Click Cart
6. Click Pay
7. Enter your First Name, Last Name, Address, Phone, and Email
8. Click Pay
9. Enter your credit/debit card information
10. Click I’m not a robot
11. Click Pay
12. You will then be able to print, download, or send your receipt to your email address.
Thank you for supporting the WHS Women of Influence Club!
Women of Influence
Advisor Katherine Smith
Maintained by the WHS WOI Advisor
** Link will direct you out of the Northshore School District Website**
Interested in Women of Influence?
Contact Advisor Katherine Smith