National Honor Society
The purposes of the National Honor Society as found in the National Honor Society Constitution are:
To create enthusiasm for scholarship
To stimulate a desire to render service
To promote leadership
To develop character
Freshmen, Sophomores, and Juniors:
Interested in becoming an officer for Woodinville's NHS Chapter in the 21-22 school year? Officers help check membership requirements, run donation drives, plan our end-of-year ceremony, and more.
You do not need to be a current member of NHS to run, just be a member next year!
Click this link to fill out the Google form application, due by 11:59PM May 5: https://forms.gle/2NAfmcxJnpNx3h7s7
Successful applicants will be contacted later about campaigning from May 10 - May 14. Please email Ms. Hartinger (email@example.com) if you have any questions!
2020-21 NHS Officers
- Presidents: Maddie Chan and Tina Zhang
- Vice Presidents: Ally Sutherland and Stefanie Sasaki
- Senior Reps (2 positions): Aaya Anan, Ruby Benson, and Kylie Welcome
- Junior Reps (2 positions): Ava LeDesky, Alex Crooks, Bailey Kennedy, and Noor Rajan
- Secretary-Treasurers: Maggie Vandehey and Nicole Newberry
- Community Service Reps: Emma Mann and Sydney Medd