Class of 2020 Senior Yearbook Photos:
Due Thursday, October 31, 2019
Provided size and other requirements are met, as outlined below, seniors can submit a photograph for the yearbook from whichever professional photographer a family chooses; OR a photograph taken by an amateur; OR seniors can choose to have the free Dorian photo (taken for their required ID card during Falcon Days or on make-up day September 10) published in the yearbook.
All images taken by Dorian are sent directly to our yearbook adviser, Ms. Alder. Seniors who may want a different senior photo published in the yearbook other than the one Dorian provides must submit the photo via an upload directly to Balfour* per the following guidelines:
- Senior photos must be uploaded by Thursday, October 31, 2019
- The image should be in JPEG format
- Since our yearbook is a reference for the school year, the image must be a vertical headshot of head and shoulders (No hats, no animals, no face paint, and no props – just the student. Photo submitted that are not head/shoulder shots will be zoomed in by the yearbook editors.)
- The image must be 300 dpi (Maximum file size is 10MB per image. Be sure cell phone photos or photos from the web meet these size requirements so they can be reproduced in the yearbook. If the senior is working with a professional photographer, please upload the original file from your photographer.)
- There is no need to resize your photo. All photos uploaded per the size requirements specified above will be adjusted to fit the yearbook specifications.
Should you have any questions, please email Ms. Alder at email@example.com.
*Details regarding the upload of senior yearbook photos will follow after school starts, well before the October 31 deadline. Once the information becomes available, most professional photographers can upload the image for the senior or can provide the senior with a .jpeg image digitally for the senior to upload themselves.