Yearbooks are sold on a pre-sale basis ONLY for $55 each online or in person during Falcon Days (August 22-23), September 5-21, and, finally, November 30 through December 18. Pursuant to resale tax rules, yearbooks will not be sold at any other time during the school year.
Please plan accordingly as many students who believe they do not want a yearbook during the sale windows at the start of the year feel differently as the school year comes to a close and they are unable to purchase one!
Please be reminded that if during the course of the year more than one yearbook is purchased – there will be no refunds. If you purchase two yearbooks, you will be given two books, not one book and a refund for the other.
Yearbook needs your photos!
Students! We want you in the 2018-2019 yearbook! Don’t miss out on your opportunity to have your memories captured!
Send pics of:
● You and your WHS siblings
● You and your pets
● You and your car
● You attending concerts!
● As well as your travel/summer photos
to our email firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a request to take pics of y’all here at school.
Or see Ms. Alder in room 238!
Senior Yearbook Photo Uploads - Confirmation of Receipt
Questions? Email email@example.com.
2018-2019 WHS Senior Photo Upload Instructions
DUE DATE: October 26, 2018
To upload your senior photo:
1. Go to: www.images.balfour.com
2. Enter our project number 925263 and password Falcons (This is case sensitive)
3. Enter your contact information email and phone number (if we need to contact you about your photo)
4. Browse and select one senior photo from your computer to upload
Senior Photo Reminders:
- Image should be in JPEG format
- Image uploaded should be a vertical headshot or head and shoulder shot
- Maximum file size is 20MB per image
- Cell phone photos and photos for the web are usually too small to reproduce in the yearbook. Please upload the original file from your photographer
- There is no need to resize your photo. All photos uploaded will be adjusted to fit the yearbook specifications.
5. Add a caption to your photo that includes the senior’s first and last name in the people in this photo section of the upload.
6. Click Begin Uploading to upload your image.
7. After uploading is complete, click Done. You will receive a confirmation.
Please note that you will not be able to purchase a yearbook using the link provided in the confirmation page.
If you are concerned about your child's senior photo being uploaded and received please know that the Yearbook Staff will be going through the Balfour file and posting a list of received pictures. We will make an announcement as to where your child can find this list. I will also be posting it on the Yearbook web page, not the photos just a list of names of photos we have received.
Sharon Alder, Yearbook Adviser
Senior Yearbook Photos: Due Friday, October 26, 2018
- Senior photos are due October 26, 2018.
- Details regarding the upload of senior yearbook photos will follow from Yearbook Advisor Sharon Alder after school starts.
- Most outside photographers can upload your image for you or can provide seniors with a .jpeg image digitally for the senior to upload themselves.
Yearbook Senior Ads: Due date extended to Wednesday, December 12!
Celebrate family, friendships, activities, and achievements! Applaud your student's achievements with a tribute in the yearbook. Celebrate with words of congratulations, praise, and encouragement.
All senior ads submitted to the WHS yearbook will be created and paid for online through balfour.com.
https://www.balfour.com/shop/yearbook?smi=84953 Opens a New Window. (Please, just copy and paste this link I unfortunately I can't get it to link :-()
- Full page ad $260
- 1/2 page ad $120
- 1/4 page ad $65
- 1/8 page ad $40
- Visit balfour.com & find our school
- Click Yearbook Ads and select ad size
- Create an account (name, email, & password)
- Enter student's first & last name, click Create New Ad
- Choose an ad design
- Upload photos & design ad
- Click Add to Cart & Checkout - Ad delivered to yearbook staff
- WHS reserves the right to edit ads based on school policy and yearbook guidelines
Have Questions? Call Balfour 1-800-944-5930.
Language Arts Teacher
Woodinville High School
Yearbook Sales 2018-19
Yearbooks are sold on a pre-sale basis only for $55 each:
November 30 - December 18
There are no refunds if more than one yearbook is purchased.