Class of 2022 Senior Yearbook Photos: Due Thursday, October 28, 2021
Provided size and other requirements are met, as outlined below, seniors can submit a photograph for the yearbook from whichever professional photographer a family chooses; OR a photograph taken by an amateur; OR seniors can choose to have the free Dorian photo (taken for their required ID card during Falcon Days or on make-up day September 14) published in the yearbook.
- All images taken by Dorian are sent directly to our yearbook adviser, Ms. Alder. Seniors who may want a different senior photo published in the yearbook other than the one Dorian provides must submit the photo via an upload directly to Balfour* per the following guidelines:
- Senior photos must be uploaded by Thursday, October 28, 2021
- The image should be in JPEG format
- Since our yearbook is a reference for the school year, the image must be a vertical headshot of head and shoulders (No hats, no animals, no face paint, and no props – just the student. Photo submitted that are not head/shoulder shots will be zoomed in by the yearbook editors.)
- The image must be 300 dpi (Maximum file size is 10MB per image. Be sure cell phone photos or photos from the web meet these size requirements so they can be reproduced in the yearbook. If the senior is working with a professional photographer, please upload the original file from your photographer.)
- There is no need to resize your photo. All photos uploaded per the size requirements specified above will be adjusted to fit the yearbook specifications.
*Details regarding the upload of senior yearbook photos will follow from Yearbook Adviser Sharon Alder in early August, well before the October 28 deadline. Once the information becomes available, most professional photographers can upload the image for the senior or can provide the senior with a .jpeg image digitally for the senior to upload themselves.
Class of 2022 Grad Ads: November 22-December 17, 2021
Class of 2022 Grad Ads will be available for purchase November 22 – December 17, 2021. Various sizes/pricing will be available. Yearbook Adviser Sharon Alder will be sending an email to the Class of 2022 in early August with complete details and information.
Class of 2022 Yearbook Questions
Should you have any questions, please email Ms. Alder at email@example.com. Thank you for your patience during summer break.
2021-22 Yearbook Information
August 16-19, 2021
September 1-17, 2021
December 1-17, 2021
2021-22 yearbooks are sold on a pre-sale basis ONLY for $55 August 16-19, September 1-17, and, finally, December 1-17 through TouchBase. Pursuant to resale tax rules, yearbooks will not be sold at any other time during the school year.
Please plan accordingly as many students who believe they do not want a yearbook during the sale windows at the start of the year feel differently as the school year comes to a close and they are unable to purchase one!
Please be reminded that if during the course of the year more than one yearbook is purchased – there will be no refunds. If you purchase two yearbooks, you will be given two books, not one book and a refund for the other.