CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 21-22 WIAA STATE CHAMPIONS!
- Slowpitch Softball - WIAA Academic State Champions
- Cheer - WIAA Academic State Champions
- Gymnastics - WIAA 4A State Champions
- Women's Basketball - WIAA 4A State Champions
- Baseball - WIAA Academic State Champions
- Fastpitch Softball - WIAA Academic State Champions
2022/2023 ATHLETICS REGISTRATION
Registration for 22/23 sports is OPEN.
FinalForms is an online registration platform for Athletics registration. You can register for a fall, winter and/or spring sport at the same time.
Coaches will communicate information to those that are registered in FinalForms.
Required Prior to Participation in Athletics
In order to participate in the first day of conditioning, summer practice, tryouts or regular season practice, a FinalForms registration must be completed by both parent and student and a current sports physical must be on file with the WHS Athletic Office. Sports physicals are good for two years from the exam date.
Visit our Register for Athletics page for more information and to register on FinalForms.
Sports Season Start Dates
Visit our Teams page for a list of sports offered each season.
Fall - Football begins on Wednesday, August 17. All other fall sports begin on Monday, August 22.
Winter - All winter sports begin on Monday, November 14.
Spring - All spring sports begin on Monday, February 27.
Other Sports Information
- Rowing has 2 seasons during the fall and spring seasons. We will have a rowing team IF we meet the following NSD requirements:
- Minimum of 20 students registered with a minimum of 7 students of the same gender.
- The ability to hire 2 coaches (2 coaches are required for 20 athletes)
- Men's water polo is a fall sport and women's water polo is a spring sport. Both teams will participate with the other NSD high schools through Inglemoor HS.
- Unified bowling - winter season
- Unified soccer - spring season
Academic Eligibility Requirements
Student athletes in high school are expected to meet or exceed a 2.0 GPA in order to be eligible to participate in school-sponsored activities. There are regular grade checks for each sports season.
- NSD Standard: Minimum 2.0 GPA each semester
- WIAA Standard: Passing 6 classes
- Visit the Eligibility page for more information
Questions? We're here to help!
- If you have any questions, are having issues registering on FinalForms, or need to check on a physical expiration date, please email Renae Hector, WHS Athletic Secretary, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SPORTS PARTICIPATION FEES
- ASB Fee - $60
- Participation Fee - $154 ($121 for siblings participating during the same season at the same school)
- Online payments at TouchBase
As we look across our nation during this time of both pandemic and social unrest, the Athletic Directors of Northshore stand together fighting for Equity and Racial Justice. We all may not be starting this journey from the same place, but we stand together to make Northshore a safe and supportive environment for all students and families. During this challenging time, we promise to work together in this fight to diminish institutional barriers and promote racial and educational justice. We commit to making this a better place for every person employed by or served by our schools in the Northshore School District.
Interim Athletic Director
(WHS Main Office/Athletics)