NEW ATHLETICS REGISTRATION PROCESS FOR 19/20
FinalForms is an online registration platform for Athletics registration. You can register for fall, winter and spring sports at the same time.
Required Prior to Participation in Athletics
In order to participate in the first day of tryouts or practice, a FinalForms registration must be completed by both parent and student and a current sports physical must be on file with the WHS Athletic Office. Sports physicals are good for two years from the exam date.
Visit our Register for Athletics page for more information and to register on FinalForms.
Visit our Teams page for a list of sports offered each season.
Questions? We're here to help!
- If you have any questions, are having issues registering on FinalForms, or need to check on a physical expiration date, please email Renae Hector, WHS Athletic Secretary, at email@example.com.
Winter sports include men's and women's basketball, men's swim/dive, women's gymnastics, and coed wrestling. Unified Bowling will also be offered during the winter season.
- Gymnastics begins on Monday, November 11.
- Men's and women's basketball, men's swim/dive and coed wrestling begin on Monday, November 18.
- The Winter Sports Parent Meeting will be held on Tuesday, November 26, 7:00pm in the WHS Theater.
- Unified Bowling - the first day of practice to be announced at a later date.
Winter Sports Parent Meeting
The Winter Sports Parent Meeting will be held on Tuesday, November 26, in the WHS Theater at 7:00 pm.
- Cashiers will be available that evening from 6:30-7:00 pm and 8:00-8:30 pm to accept participation fee and ASB card payments made with debit/credit card, cash, or check payable to WHS or NSD.
Spring sports begin on Monday, March 2. Unified Soccer will also be offered during the spring season.
- Men's sports: baseball, lacrosse, soccer, coed rowing, and coed track and field
- Women's sports: badminton, golf, lacrosse, fastpitch softball, tennis, water polo, coed rowing, and coed track and field
- The Spring Sports Parent Meeting will be held on Tuesday, March 10, 7:00pm in the WHS Theater.
- Unified Soccer - the first day of practice to be announced at a later date.
FAX Number (WHS Main Office/Athletics)