NEW ATHLETICS REGISTRATION PROCESS FOR 19/20
FinalForms is an online registration platform for Athletics registration. You can register for fall, winter and spring sports at the same time.
Required Prior to Participation in Athletics
In order to participate in the first day of tryouts or practice, a FinalForms registration must be completed by both parent and student and a current sports physical must be on file with the WHS Athletic Office. Sports physicals are good for two years from the exam date.
Visit our Register for Athletics page for more information and to register on FinalForms.
Visit our Teams page for a list of sports offered each season.
Questions? We're here to help!
- If you have any questions, are having issues registering on FinalForms, or need to check on a physical expiration date, please email Renae Hector, WHS Athletic Secretary, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Winter sports have begun and include men's and women's basketball, men's swim/dive, women's gymnastics, and coed wrestling. Unified Bowling also occurs during the winter season.
The season runs from January 6 to February 11. Transportation will be provided to practices and competitions. We are looking for Special Olympic "athletes" (students with intellectual disabilities) and "partners" (students without intellectual disabilities). Check out the Unified Bowling website for more information.
- In order to participate in Unified bowling, a FinalForms registration must be completed by both parent and student and a current sports physical must be on file with the WHS Athletic Office. Athlete Medical Form physicals are good for three years from the exam date for "athletes" and NSD sports physicals are good for two years for "partners".
Spring sports begin on Monday, March 2, except women's lacrosse which starts on Monday, February 24. Unified Soccer will also be offered during the spring season.
- Men's sports: baseball, lacrosse, soccer, *coed rowing, and coed track and field
- Women's sports: badminton, golf, lacrosse, fastpitch softball, tennis, water polo, *coed rowing, and coed track and field
- Unified Soccer - the first day of practice to be announced at a later date.
- *Coed rowing will be offered if coaches can be hired and enough students register.
Spring Sports Parent Meeting
The Spring Sports Parent Meeting will be held on Tuesday, March 10, in the WHS Theater at 7:00 pm.
- Cashiers will be available that evening from 6:30-7:00 pm and 8:00-8:30 pm to accept participation fee and ASB card payments made with debit/credit card, cash, or check payable to WHS or NSD.
FAX Number (WHS Main Office/Athletics)