Athletic Office Summer Information
The Athletic Office is closed Tuesday, June 25, through Friday, August 16, for summer break. We will be back in the office on Monday, August 19, excited for the 19/20 sports seasons!
WHS Athletic Secretary, Renae Hector, will be checking email periodically. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions or need to check on a physical date.
If you're participating in a fall sport, check out the Summer Information for Fall Sports.
Athletics Registration for 19/20
Athletics registration is open for the 19/20 school year. Visit our Register for Athletics page for more information.
- Spring/summer football and volleyball have begun.
- Fall sports begin on Monday, August 26, except for football which begins on Wednesday, August 21, and slowpitch softball which begins on Wednesday, September 4.
- Keep checking the team websites for summer workout (if applicable) and tryout/practice information. Each team website will be updated when information is available.
- If you have questions or need to check on a physical expiration date, please email Renae Hector, WHS Athletic Secretary, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Introducing the 19/20 Cheer Team
Seniors: Brianna Fredricksen, Katie Glover, Teana Heys, Cindy Kim, Samantha Nygren, Lizzy Strande, Casey Takata
Juniors: Maddie Chan, Rotem Kofler, Ella Marvin, Catherine Park, Shayla Vervalen
Sophomores: Makenna Bailey, Alex Crooks, Nikki Heys, Hope Judd, Noor Rajan, Kate Tupling
Freshmen: Helena Borozan, Izzy Carrasco, Sydney McCann, Erica Porter, Julia Turner
Fall Sports Parent Meeting
The Fall Sports Parent Meeting will be held on Tuesday, September 3, in the WHS Theater at 7:00 pm.
- Cashiers will be available that evening from 6:30-7:00 pm and 8:00-8:30 pm to accept participation fee and ASB card payments made with debit/credit card, cash, or check payable to WHS or NSD.
To be announced
FAX Number (WHS Main Office/Athletics)