2020-21 CHEER OPEN CONDITIONING
Cheer conditioning is open to ALL WHS students interested in trying out for the 2021-2022 season.
- Students must be cleared (GREEN) in FinalForms in order to participate.
- Students must COVID test weekly in order to participate (details below).
- Masks and social distancing will be required.
- Mondays, 4:30pm-5:15pm, beginning May 3rd
- Location: grass field at WHS
- Open conditioning is completely optional and not required for cheer tryouts
- You do not need to attend every Monday
- Tryouts are TBD - hopefully they will take place sometime in June
COVID Batch Testing
- All participants must do weekly COVID tests to be eligible for the following week
- Athletic batch testing is done every Wednesday from 5:30pm-8:00pm at WHS - enter through the 195th bus entrance and proceed to the WHS main office loop
- Bring signed consent form and photo ID
Contact head coach Danae Klaboe at firstname.lastname@example.org