Crew is a non-WIAA/KingCo sport and is offered during the fall and spring seasons.
Fall start date: Monday, August 21
Spring start date: Monday, February 26
A current sports physical and a completed FinalForms registration are required. Coaches will communicate information to those that are registered in Final Forms.
In the Crew Safety Guidelines section in the FinalForms registration is information and forms for taking a float test. A US Rowing membership is also required.
NEW 23-24 Fee Amounts:
- ASB Fee - $60
- For spring sports only, the ASB fee is reduced to $30
- Participation Fees:
- Fall - $758
- Spring - $803
US Rowing Membership
Parents and guardians must be present for this process if the student is under 18 years old.
- Choose Individuals / Join
- Complete information
- Under Club or Team Name Enter:
- Bothell High School (Club Code Z45SB - Org # 11668)
- Inglemoor High School (Club Code 63D72 Org # 11662)
- North Creek High School (Club Code UJBSM Org #11669)
- Woodinville High School (Club Code EPTR5 Org #11670)
- Click Submit
- Next screen under Membership Type: Basic Membership-Fee (Admin Fee $15)
- Tax-deductible charitable donation: choose Not Now
- Click Submit
- Complete remainder of information and provide payment.
- Waiver must be signed
You will receive an email confirmation that the waiver has been signed. Print this confirmation and turn it in with your other crew registration paperwork.