M, T, TH, F: 8:20 a.m. - 3:20 p.m.
Wed. Early Release: 1:50 p.m.
School Begins: September 1, 2021*
Last Day: June 18, 2022
NSD Covid Safety Information
*Freshmen attend Link Crew & Orientation Day along with brand new to NSD/WHS seniors, juniors, & sophomores. On September 2, ALL grades attend.
Office staff continue to be available by phone and email to serve you and to coordinate delivery and pick up of items.
The Main Office reopens to in-person students on September 1:
Closed Tuesday, August 24
- Phone Number: 425-408-7400
- Fax: 425-408-7402
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Administration & Office Staff
- Report a Safety Concern
School resumes Wednesday, September 1 for Link Crew & Orientation Day (Freshmen and 10th, 11th, and 12th-grade students brand NEW to NSD/WHS).
School starts for ALL students on Thursday, September 2.
Access to Main Office
- Once school starts, students and guests should see the reception desk in the Main Office Foyer.
● Online payments and delivering forms/documents electronically is highly encouraged to limit contact and traffic in the offices.
● Due to the safety protocols, we are unable to accept deliveries of items to be dropped off for students in the Main Office during the school year.
● Parents should take care of communications regarding appointments, etc. at home and make any arrangements for early dismissals in advance through the Attendance Office.
Thank you for your understanding and support!
The Attendance Office reopens to in-person students on September 1.
Delivering forms/documents electronically is highly encouraged.
Hours - Monday-Friday: 7:50a-3:50p
Absences must be excused within 2 school days. Please include your student's first and last name, student number, and reason for the absence when calling in or emailing the Attendance Office.
Doctor's notes confirming medical and dental appointments can be emailed or faxed directly from the doctor's office.