ADDRESS & DEMOGRAPHIC CHANGES
Home Address Change
To officially change your student’s home address, you are requested to reestablish residency by providing the following to the WHS Counseling Office:
- Change of Address form (completed and signed)
- Proof of residency (as outlined on the Change of Address form)
- In order to be enrolled in school, state law requires that a student reside within the district boundaries and be able to prove residency or have been approved for a waiver.
Certain demographic information is changeable only by Counseling Office Staff:
- Student Name (preferred and/or legal)
- Parent/Guardian Name
- Mailing Address
- Email Address*
- Parent/Guardian Phone Number(s)
*In ParentVUE, the parent Primary Email is the email address all ParentVUE communications will be sent to.
Demographic information that can be changed by a parent/guardian in ParentVUE, under the Student Information tab:
- Student Nick Name (this is not a preferred or legal name change)
- Physician Name and Phone Number
- Dentist Name and Phone Number
- Student Phone Number
- Emergency Contacts and Phone Numbers
Please reach out to your student's counselor if you should have questions about demographic updates surrounding name and/or gender changes.
7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday
Counseling Office Manager
(Closed during the month of July)
*In order to mitigate the impact of COVID-19 the Woodinville High School offices are operating on intermittent office hours and working remotely. Please expect a response to phone calls and/or emails within two business days. Your patience is greatly appreciated.