Address & Demographics Changes

Home Address Change

To officially change your student’s home address, you are requested to reestablish residency by providing the following to the WHS Counseling Office:

  1. Change of Address form (completed and signed)
  2. Proof of residency (as outlined on the Change of Address form)


  • In order to be enrolled in school, state law requires that a student reside within the district boundaries and be able to prove residency or have been approved for a waiver. 


Demographic Updates

Certain demographic information is changeable only by Counseling Office Staff:

  • Student Name (preferred and/or legal)
  • Parent/Guardian Name
  • Gender
  • Mailing Address
  • Email Address*

*In ParentVUE, the parent Primary Email is the email address all ParentVUE communications will be sent to.

Demographic information that can be changed by a parent/guardian in ParentVUE, under the Student Information tab:

  • Parent/Guardian Phone Number(s)
  • Student Nick Name (this is not a preferred or legal name change)
  • Physician Name and Phone Number
  • Dentist Name and Phone Number
  • Student Phone Number
  • Emergency Contacts and Phone Numbers

Please reach out to your student's counselor if you should have questions about demographic updates surrounding name and/or gender changes.



Summer Inquiries

Please note the Counseling Office is closed during the month of July. We look forward to assisting you in August.

Many Summer FAQs can be found via this Google Form and is also available to submit any Main Office or Counseling Office questions. A Main Office staff person will respond to inquiries within two business days.

School Year Office Hours*

7:50 a.m. - 3:50 p.m.
Monday - Friday

Support Staff

Roberta Porter,
Counseling Office Manager

425-408-7402 FAX

*Closed during the month of July