Class of 2020
WHS Commencement 2020
Tuesday, June 16, 2020, 3:30 p.m.
Angel Of The Winds Arena, 2000 Hewitt Ave, Everett, WA 98201
Monday, June 15, 2020 (1:05 p.m. dismissal for BHS & NCHS only)
- 3:30pm – Bothell HS
- 7:00pm - North Creek HS
Tuesday, June 16, 2020 (1:05 p.m. dismissal for WHS & IHS only)
- 3:30pm – Woodinville HS
- 7:00pm – Inglemoor HS
Commencement Exercises are approximately 2 hours in length.
All graduates at each of the NSD high schools will wear their primary school-colored gown and will be seated alphabetically.
Senior Survey & Scholarship Reporting
Final Transcript Requests
The online Senior Survey and online Scholarship Reporting must be completed by EVERY senior. The Senior Survey is also the application for Final Transcript Requests.
Information collected from the Senior Survey and the Scholarship Reporting process is used for a variety of purposes:
- Recognition in the Senior Awards publication
- Consent to release final official transcript to post-secondary colleges and universities, etc.
- WHS school profile data needed for post-secondary student applications, etc.
It will be vital that ALL seniors complete the Senior Survey and the Scholarship Reporting process! Stay tuned! Further information will be forthcoming!
Dr. Reid's Class of 2020 Information Sessions
View Dr. Reid's Video Information Sessions where she answered questions live!
View NSD's Class of 2020 website for FAQs, as well as a joint statement from the Council of Presidents and Independent Colleges of Washington, regarding college commitments for fall 2020 admissions.
PTSA Scholarships Available (Updated 3/23/2020)
Woodinville High School PTSA is offering scholarships to three graduating seniors in the class of 2020. The goal of these scholarships is to acknowledge academic achievements and contribution to the school/community through work or volunteer activities. One of the three scholarships will be awarded based primarily on financial need.
Amount: Three $1,500 scholarships will be awarded to WHS Seniors
Due: Friday, April 21, 2020 *No later than 5:00pm
Complete applications must be submitted by email. See application for instructions.
Commencement Ceremony Photos: Register now with Grad Images and save 20%!
Pre-event registration for senior photos taken by Grad Images at the scheduled June 16 Commencement Ceremony is available. With no obligation, Grad Images will take pictures of each graduate on the stage at Angel Of The Winds Arena.
- Registering ensures Grad Images can reach you with your proofs in a timely manner.
- Grad Images will also ask students to complete a registration card just before the ceremony begins, as well.
- Students who provide an email address will receive an email with a link directly to their proofs.
- Those who provide only a mailing address will be contacted by U.S. Mail.
Senior Class Meeting, REQUIRED, WHS Theater, Thursday, June 11, 8:00 a.m.
Seniors will receive information about the scheduled Commencement Ceremony and will be advised of their alphabetical seat assignments (and if they are seated on the "GREEN" side or "BLUE" side of the arena) at the scheduled June 11, 8:00 a.m. REQUIRED Senior Class Meeting. Seniors should mark their calendars and plan to arrive on time at the WHS Theater.
Senior Class Meeting,
Moving Up Assembly & Senior Breakfast
Thursday, June 11, 2020!
Activities on Thursday, June 11 are scheduled to begin with a required Senior Class Meeting at 8:00 a.m. in the WHS Theater where further Commencement participation information, including alphabetical seat assignments, will be made available.
- The Senior Class Meeting will be followed by the Moving Up Assembly at 8:17 a.m.
- After the assembly, seniors attend the Senior Class Breakfast that takes place from 9:47-11:17 a.m. in the Commons.
- Senior Breakfast tickets will be sold for $TBD each*, Thursday, June 5 through Wednesday, June 10 at the Cashier's and Main Office (before school, during Options, lunches, and after school -- no sales during instructional time).
- Seniors ONLY attend Senior Breakfast
*Price determined upon conclusion of all Class of 2020 fundraisers.
Commencement Rehearsal, MANDATORY, WHS Theater, Friday, June 12, 9-11 a.m.
All seniors participating at the June 16 Commencement Ceremony MUST attend rehearsal on Friday, June 12, 9-11 a.m. in the WHS Theater.
- Seniors who have any questions about this must contact Mrs. Schwans ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org or see her in Office 716.
IT’S TIME TO PLACE YOUR ORDERS FOR
CAPS & GOWNS, ANNOUNCEMENTS &
OTHER GRADUATION ITEMS
Regalia required for participation at the Woodinville High School Class of 2020 Commencement Ceremony includes a green cap, green gown, tassel, and WHS class stole. Students in need of financial assistance for regalia should contact their counselor.
GRAD NIGHT 2020!
Last all Senior Event....Forever!
Commencement Ticket Information
- A ticket is required for each guest who attends Commencement.
- Each graduate will receive 5 complimentary tickets with the Cap and Gown.
- Additional tickets will be available for purchase at $5.00 per ticket.
- There is no limit on the number of extra tickets that can be purchased.
- Fines and fees must be cleared or paid to receive complimentary tickets or purchase additional tickets.
- A ticket is not required for children 5 and under.
- Complimentary tickets and additional tickets for purchase will be available after the Senior Awards Night ceremony ends at WHS June 4 (appx. 8:15 p.m.) and at the Cashier’s Office on school days June 5 - June 15 with debit/credit, cash, or check (payable to WHS).
- Online ticket sales will run from June 5 through June 15. Tickets purchased online will need to be picked up at the WHS Cashier’s Office with proof of purchase by the end of the school day June 15.
- Tickets will also be available for purchase at the Angel Of The Winds Arena main entrance June 16, 1:30 p.m. – 3:45 p.m. with cash or check ONLY payable to WHS.
All seating is first come, first serve. Private boxes and suites are off limits to guests before, during and after the ceremony and will be monitored by Angel Of The Winds security.
Contact Guest Services at Angel Of The Winds directly (425.322.2644) if you have specific concerns regarding ADA accommodations, as Angel Of The Winds oversees all guest entrance and seating of guests. Specific ticket purchases for ADA seating is not available for commencement ceremonies.
Family & Guest ADA Seating Accommodations at Angel Of The Winds Arena
Contact Guest Services at Angel Of The Winds Arena directly if you have specific concerns regarding ADA accommodations, as Angel Of The Winds Arena oversees all guest entrance and seating of guests. Specific ticket purchases for ADA seats is not available for commencement ceremonies.
- All seating is first come, first serve.
- Wheelchair accessible seating along with companion seating is available on all levels.
- Aisle seats are available to guests with limited mobility.
- Angel Of The Winds has 2 wheelchairs available by the northwest doors for those guests who need help reaching their seating location and Guest Services staff will assist with wheelchair escorts.
- Borrowed wheelchairs cannot be kept throughout the entire ceremony.
- One companion can enter through a separate entrance with the disabled guest at the SE doors which is at Lombard & Wall.
- ADA parking is available on Oakes Avenue and in the Snohomish County Parking Garage.
- Convenient drop off and pick up areas for guests are located along Hewitt Avenue and Oakes Street.
For further ADA seating related access information and inquiries, please contact Angel Of The Winds Arena at Everett at 425.322.2644.
Updated April 1, 2020 ds