Class of 2020
WHS Commencement 2020
Virtual Premiere on Tuesday, June 16, 2020, 3:30 p.m.
NSD YouTube Channel
Monday, June 15, 2020
- 3:30pm – Bothell HS
- 7:00pm - North Creek HS
Tuesday, June 16, 2020
- 3:30pm – Woodinville HS
- 7:00pm – Inglemoor HS
Congratulations Class of 2020!
Seniors are encouraged to wear their caps and gowns and to turn their tassel with their families!
The virtual Commencement Ceremonies are approximately 90 minutes in length and will premiere on the NSD YouTube Channel on the dates and times specified above.
As soon as the premiere is cover, the video converts into a regular YouTube video that can be rewatched and shared. There will be no change to the URL.
All graduates at each of the NSD high schools will wear their primary school-colored gown and will be organized per the student's Production Day arrival for the recording of the production, as well as the virtual ceremony premiere.
Commencement Ceremony Photos
Indoor Production Day - Life N Light
- The link to the online photo gallery will be in the description of the YouTube premiere video.
- Life N Light will also offer prints available for purchase, shipped right to your doorstep.
If you should have any questions about indoor Commencement Ceremony Production Day photos, please contact Life N Light.
Outdoor Drive-Through Opportunity-Grad Images
Grad Images will be in contact regarding the photos taken at the Outdoor Drive-Through Opportunity on Tuesday, June 9. The outdoor ceremony was not part of the Production Day LNL photos, as outlined above.
Graduating Seniors! "Takeout" your Google Drive, and save all of your hard work
Google Drive and NSD email accounts will remain active for one year after graduation. After that period, they will be deleted. So, use this summer to get a head start on transferring your important files to your personal account. Google makes it easy at takeout.google.com.
If you have any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Woodinville High School Graduation Guide
The Woodinville High School Grad Guide: Information for Woodinville High School Seniors and their Parents & Guardians, is filled with valuable information regarding Commencement Production Day, the Commencement Ceremony Premiere, as well as other end-of-year graduation information.
- The Grad Guide was emailed to all Class of 2020 parent email address on June 4, 2020, in support of the autodialer communication that also went out.
All seniors and their parents should take time to read through the Grad Guide in advance of Production Day to help prepare for the event!
WHS 2020 Senior Graduation Car Parade
June 16, 2020
6-6:30pm Arrival Time
Sponsored by the Senior Parent Group
After the Commencement Ceremony Premiere on Tuesday, June 16, there will be a senior car parade*. Seniors will meet at the AMC theatre in Woodinville between 6:00 and 6:30 p.m. Please have your student’s car already decorated.
This is a free event. We are working with the Woodinville Police Department to make sure this is a safe and fun social distancing event. Here are the guidelines to participate:
- Student/parent drive their own car. The only passengers in the vehicle should be family members. Otherwise students should be driving in their cars alone.
- No large groups gathering on the parade route. We need to be respectful of social distancing. If families want to park along parade route then you need to ask permission of the business you are parking at.
- Kids will need to check in and remain in their cars at the AMC theatre and then disperse following the parade.
- Only class of 2020 seniors (and their families if they wish) are the participants in this parade.
Deputy Wicklund will be at the AMC Theatre along with parent volunteers to assist the students. There will also be 4-5 deputies along the route for traffic control.
Car Parade Route:
- Leaving AMC
- Left onto Garden Way
- Left onto NE 175th
- Right onto 140th PL NE
- South on 140th PL NE to round-a-bout at NE 145th
- Return North on 140th PL NE
- Left onto NE 71st
- Right onto NE 175th east
- Left onto Garden Way and back to AMC
So the Senior Parent Group knows how many will be participating, please use the electronic Sign Up Genius to sign up for the Car Parade. The link will also be posted on the Senior Parent Group website.
Thank you for helping make this a fun and safe event for our seniors! Questions please email email@example.com
*These activities are not sponsored nor endorsed by the Northshore School District or any of its schools. The district assumes no responsibility for the conduct during or safety of the activities. Northshore School District shall be held harmless from any cause of action, claim, or petition filed in any court or administrative tribunal arising out of the distribution of these materials including attorney's fees and judgments or awards.
Class of 2020 Immunization Records
Register now at MyIR web portal
As parents can now print their own child’s Certificate of Immunization Status (CIS) through a new web portal called MyIR of the Washington Immunization Information System in combination with the Governor’s Stay Home/Stay Healthy guidelines and school closures, student immunization records for our graduating seniors will not be included in the diploma packets distributed at the end of June.
The information below describes how parents can access their families immunization records from the Washington State Immunization Information System (WAIIS).
Parent Access to Student Immunization Record
Parents can now print their own child’s Certificate of Immunization Status (CIS) through a new web portal called MyIR of the Washington Immunization Information System.
MyIR allows parents to manage their family's immunization records securely online. Once registered, without an extra trip to their healthcare provider or school parents can:
- Access the records any time they are needed.
- Print their child’s Certificate of Immunization Status (PDF) for school and child care entry.
Go to https://wa.myir.net/register to begin the sign-up process.
If parents have any questions, please contact WAIIS at 360-236-3595 or 1-866-397-0337 or by e-mail at WAIISRecords@doh.wa.gov.
WHS Yearbook Update
WHS Yearbook is proud to announce that the Woodinville High School 2020 Wingspan yearbook was 100% complete by the publishing company’s April 29th deadline. Adviser Sharon Alder has remained in close contact with the publisher regarding the yearbook’s production and a delivery date. Additionally, the District has yearbook distribution on their list as they continue conversations about future distributions to students. At the earliest, yearbooks will be available for distribution in late July.
We couldn’t be more proud of the 27 student-strong Yearbook Staff, Adviser Sharon Alder, and student Editor-in-Chief Clara Krause, who remained steadfast and resolved to produce the yearbook in this unprecedented year. Ms. Alder expressed, “From students, to staff, to parents, to people in our community--everyone stepped up to help out Wingspan in some way. Be it providing pictures, quotes, ideas, or help with student identification, this amazing community we call our Falcon Family pulled through and helped accomplish the students’ singular goal…to tell the story of our year.”
Thanks are extended to everyone who had a part in helping them, through the NSD hack early in the school year, and especially just prior to the closure, as all they could do was communicate electronically and hope that what was needed to complete a layout or a story would come to fruition. Yearbook staff further expressed a heartfelt thank you to the spring coaches and advisors who helped them obtain pictures of our Falcons practicing or participating in spring sports and clubs in early March, so they could also be included. Ms. Alder shared, “The coming together of this community has been an inspiring feat to be witnessed. I want to say thank you for my 27 students, all of whom appreciate your patience and assistance. Thank you for my Editor-in-Chief, Clara Krause, who not once even thought about giving up. Thank you for the 1700+ students of Woodinville--to whom the Yearbook Staff dedicates this labor of love. We hope we do you proud.”
Please stay tuned for the way in which we will get your yearbook to you. As soon as a plan is known, we will communicate with students and families as quickly as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Adviser Sharon Alder at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Senior Timeline - Please Review!
- Senior Awards 2020 - Thursday, June 4, 6:30 p.m.
- Commencement Ceremony Production Day - Tuesday, June 9
- Senior Parent Car Parade - June 16, 2020
- Moving Up "Assembly" - June 11, 2020
- Pops Concert 2020 - May 29, 2020
- NHS Induction Ceremomy - May 28, 2020
- Jostens Announcements & Cap/Gown Distribution - Thursday, May 21/Alternate Pick Up Day Tuesday, May 26
- Commencement Ceremony Production Day Photos
- Cover Art submissions for the printed Senior Awards publication - Due May 12
- Senior Survey & Scholarship Reporting - Due May 12!
- Immunization Records
- Angel Of The Winds Information
- Falcon Athletic Boosters Scholarship (Due May 1, 2020)
- PTSA Scholarship (Due April 21, 2019)
- Dr. Reid's Class of 2020 Information Sessions
- Class of 2020 "WE LOVE YOU" Yard Signs
Senior Class Officers
Jaela Stephens Eggers
Follow the WHS Class of 2020 on Instagram! @2020Woodinville
Updated June 12, 2020 ds