Caps, Gowns, Stoles-Jostens
Caps, Gowns, Announcements, Stoles & Rings
How and Where to Order & When to Pick Up!
GROUP-DISCOUNT IN-PERSON ORDER DAYS
Thursday - Friday, October 24-25
During Lunch in the WHS Commons
Group Discount pricing ends December 20th
Woodinville High School and the Northshore School District partner with Jostens for graduation supplies including, caps, gowns, class stoles, announcements, and rings. To view items available for purchase, visit Jostens' website.
Regalia required for participation at the Woodinville High School Class of 2020 Commencement Ceremony includes a green cap, green gown, tassel, and WHS class STOLE for ALL seniors. Students in need of financial assistance for regalia should contact their counselor.
For ordering information, see below under "Placing an Order".
Mark your calendars now for these order pick up dates:
- Announcements (for orders placed in the fall of 2019) will be available for pick up March 26-27, 2020 during both lunches in the WHS Commons.
- If a senior is unable to be at school during lunch, a friend or relative can pick up the items; however, a signed note from the parent must be provided to Jostens. The individual picking up the items will be required to sign for them, relieving Jostens of responsibility if they should become lost or misplaced.
- After in-person orders at school on October 24-25, announcements will still be available for order through the Jostens website.
Caps, gowns, tassels, and class stole will be available for pick up June 4th after the Senior Awards Night Ceremony concludes or during lunches and after school the following day and later.
Please note all fines/fees must be paid or cleared to receive these items.
We apologize, but due to a variety of circumstances picking up items prior to the conclusion of the Senior Awards Night Ceremony June 4 is not possible. The ceremony typically concludes around 8:15 p.m.
Additionally, if a senior is unable to be at Senior Awards Night, a friend or relative can pick up the items; however, a signed note from the parent must be provided and the individual will be required to sign that they picked the items up relieving Jostens of responsibility for the items.
Yearbooks for seniors unable to attend Senior Awards Night MUST be picked up by the senior during Beach Day activities June 10. A friend or relative is not allowed to pick up a yearbook.
- In-person at WHS Commons during lunches October 24-25.
- Online at jostens.com
- Over the phone at 1-800-JOSTENS (1-800-567-8367)
- Mail-in (pricing good through December 20)
- WHS Class Stole only orders - WHS class STOLES are not available separately online (they are available online when a package is purchased). To order a STOLE only (through December 20), use the order form found in the Jostens packet distributed at the Senior Class Meeting on October 16 (packets also available in the Main Office). The stole information is located under "Individual Items" on the back page, bottom-right corner of the order form. Contact Jostens in Marysville at 360-653-9102, if you should have any questions.
USE THIS MAIL-IN ORDER FORM
2ND PAGE BOTTOM-RIGHT CORNER
Senior Class Holiday Bazaar!
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 14 WHS COMMONS