Senior Survey & Scholarship Reporting
The Senior Survey and Scholarship Reporting must be completed by May 12, 2020.
Completion of the Senior Survey includes seniors' Final Transcript requests.
Information collected from the Senior Survey and the Scholarship Reporting process is used for a variety of purposes:
Recognition in the printed Senior Awards publication.
- Consent to release final official transcript to post-secondary colleges and universities, etc.
- WHS school profile data needed for post-secondary student applications, etc.
It is vital that seniors complete the Senior Survey and the Scholarship Reporting process on time due to printing deadlines.
VERY IMPORTANT DATES
MAY 12, 2020: Senior Survey and Scholarship Reporting and documentation due. If you do not complete both the survey and provide proof of your scholarship, recognition will not be included in the Senior Awards publication.
- Copy of Scholarships award letter must be turned into Mrs. Allen (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you want to be recognized in the printed Senior Awards publication (we need to meet our printing deadline).
MAY 13-15, 2020: Update any changes or additions to your scholarship information by returning to the survey using the instructions above. Although updates cannot be printed in the Senior Awards publication, the information is still needed for post-secondary student applications.
May 15, 2020: After this date, the Senior Survey will be closed. Any changes or additions must be made by notifying Mrs. Krochmalny at email@example.com.
For questions regarding this process contact Ms. Krochmalny at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scholarship Notification Changed
After Original Submission?
If a senior is notified of a scholarship or a change to a scholarship after their original scholarship documentation was submitted, an update must be submitted by May 15, 2020. Any changes after May 12 will not be included in the printed Senior Awards program.
Senior Survey "Week"
If not yet completed, from May 7-12, seniors must complete their online Senior Survey in Naviance.
- The survey takes no more than 5 minutes to accomplish.
- All seniors must complete the Senior Survey regardless of scholarship status.