Class of 2021
Welcome Class of 2021!
Please visit this website periodically for updates as we will continue to post new information here for our Class of 2021 seniors and their families!
Class of 2021 Important Dates!
06/02-06/15-16: Commencement Ticket Distribution at WHS
06/16: Commencement Ceremony, Pop Keeney, 6 p.m. (Previously 7p.m.)
06/16: Grad Night 2021
06/30: Class of 2021 Diploma Packet Pick Up, 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Commencement Seating Assignments - Updated Monday, June 14, 10:00 p.m.
Commencement Seating Assignments were updated Monday, June 14 at 10:00 p.m. Slight adjustments were needed after Rehearsal on Monday.
- Please review on your way into Senior Breakfast and make note of your row/seat and if you are on the GREEN SIDE (home stands) of the stadium or the BLUE SIDE (visitor stands) of the stadium.
- Let your parents know!
Contact Ms. Conrad or Mrs. Schwans if you have any questions!
WHS Commencement Ceremony 2021
Wednesday, June 16, 6pm* at Pop Keeney Stadium
The Commencement Ceremony will also be available online via a live stream
Commencement Ticket Distribution: June 2-11, 14-16!
Details updated June 1!
Each graduate’s family has been allocated a maximum of 4 tickets for the commencement ceremony.
- All seniors get 4 tickets. So there is no rush to come in. We created a schedule we hope will be convenient for everyone.
- Commencement will be live streamed for all those who cannot attend due to the ticket limit.
Learn about Commencement Ticket Distribution.
Missed the Senior Class Webinar, June 1? View the recording!!
Seniors, if you missed the Senior Class Webinar during Advisory on June 1, view the video recording of the webinar to stay caught up on the latest information! You can also view the slideshow (.pdf format)
WHS Graduation Guide 2021: Information for Woodinville High School Seniors and their Parents & Guardians
WHS Graduation Guide: Information for Woodinville High School Seniors and their Parents & Guardians
The WHS Grad Guide (Rev. June 7*) is filled with essential information regarding the Commencement Ceremony, as well as other end-of-year graduation information.
Seniors and families are asked to read the Grad Guide to understand all the details and requirements about Commencement participation and essential responsibilities as seniors prepare to graduate from WHS!
*Revised June 7 to expedite entry at Pop Keeney, wristbands for vaccinated tickets to be distributed at WHS with the ticket. Wristbands will not be available at Pop Keeney.
Picture Taking Information: Pre-Register for GradImages!
Guests are welcome to take pictures from their seats at Pop Keeney Stadium. Guests will not be permitted on stage or on the field to take pictures at any time, without exception.
With no obligation, “Grad Images” will take pictures of each graduate on the stage. Seniors are encouraged to preregister on the GradImages website at: https://www.gradimages.com/registration/Register?ClientID=100263&OccasionRef=157881
Grad Images will ask students to complete a registration card before the ceremony at Bothell High School. Students who do not preregister or provide an email address on the registration card will be contacted by U.S. mail. Those who preregister or provide an email address on the registration card will be contacted by email.
Diploma Packets Pick Up ~ June 30, 11-2pm
Graduates are presented with a diploma cover at the Commencement Ceremony. Diplomas, along with transcripts, and other documentation will be available for pick up at the Main Office Loop beginning Wednesday, June 30, 11 a.m – 2 p.m.*
- As parents can now print their own child’s Certificate of Immunization Status (CIS) through a new Washington Immunization Information System web portal called MyIR, student immunization records for our graduating seniors will be included in the diploma packets. If not registered previously, parents should register their senior now at the MyIR web portal. Go to https://wa.myir.net/ to begin the sign-up process.
- Please note all credits must be officially verified and WHS fines, fees, and/or remaining obligations must be paid or cleared before the diploma, transcript, and other documentation will be released. Students with financial need are encouraged to contact their counselor as soon as possible. Fines and fees can be paid online through parent TouchBase accounts or checks can be made payable to WHS and mailed to WHS at 19819 136th Ave NE, Woodinville, WA 98072, Attn: Bookkeeper. If you should need your TouchBase username or password, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make arrangements to pick up the packet as soon as possible, as diplomas are often a piece of documentation needed in the graduate’s near future. Additionally, as diplomas are not reproducible and the packets contain sensitive information, the packet must be picked up and signed for by the graduate or the graduate’s parent/guardian (friends of the graduate are not authorized.
*Summer office hours for pick up after June 30 are Wednesday, July 7 & 14, 8 a.m. – 1 p.m. Diploma packets not picked up by July 14 will be mailed home at the beginning of August.
View the complete Senior Timeline for the Class of 2021!
Class of 2021 Senior Grad Night
Attention Seniors & Senior Parents!
Please fill out the Googledoc form below if your senior is interested in attending the Class of 2021 Grad Night Event. It’s going to be so much fun for the new grads and we won’t have to worry about them! What’s not to love?
FOR QUESTIONS: Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn further details and contact information on the Grad Night webpage.
Event details are subject to changes in guidance from the King County Dept. of Health and/or the State of WA.
“These activities are not sponsored nor endorsed by the Northshore School District or any of its schools. The district assumes no responsibility for the conduct during or safety of the activities. Northshore School District shall be held harmless from any cause of action, claim or petition filed in any court or administrative tribunal arising out of the distribution of these materials including attorney’s fees and judgments or awards."
Class of 2021 Caps, Gowns & Graduation Announcements
If you were unable to attend the Senior Cap, Gown and Graduation Announcement drive thru event on Wednesday, 4/28 you can pick up your items at the Cashier's Office. The cashier will be open Monday/Tuesday & Thursday/Friday until 1:00p.m.
Please note that fines/fees must be cleared or paid for seniors to pick up their items. Fines and fees can be paid online 24-hours a day through TouchBase.
Any questions, please email Ms. Conrad at email@example.com.
Seniors can now access unofficial transcripts through StudentVUE! Go to your StudentVUE account and check out the new documents tab on the left hand side. Once you click on documents, you will be able to see a link to your most current “Unofficial Transcript”.
Official Transcripts are requested through Naviance.
Seniors, you have been actively applying to colleges and meeting admission deadlines - way to go! If you have questions about the application process or find that your documents are not successfully submitted to your universities, please do not hesitate to reach out to your counselor for support.
Your WHS School Counselors are available!
- Scholarship resources available: paying for college can be a stressful thing. There are many scholarships available with various deadlines. Check out our scholarship resources on the counseling webpage at: https://woodinville.nsd.org/counseling/college-information.
- Commencement Ceremony, Wed, 6/16, 6 p.m. (Previously 7p.m.)
- Rehearsal & Seating Assignments - 6/14!
- Senior Breakfast & Moving Up! Friday, 6/11!
- Spring Yearbook Distribution Event! Wednesday, 6/9!
- Textbook/Materials Collection, by Hybrid Group - 6/7-11!
- Senior Awards 2021 Virtual Celebration ~ 6/3!
- Grade 12 Semester 2 Grading: NC for F and P Grades - Due 6/2!
- CLASS OF 2021:OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS FOR OUTSIDE CREDITS DUE TUESDAY, DUE 6/1!
- Yearbook Lottery - Submit your name by 6/1!
- Required Senior Class Meeting - Tuesday, 6/1!
- Commencement Picture Taking Info: Pre-Register for Grad Images!
- Commencement Ticket District Survey: Respond by May 20!
- Class of 2021 Prom, 5/15 7-11pm!
- Senior Survey & Scholarship Reporting Due 5/5!!
- Artwork submissions for the printed Senior Awards publication being accepted! Due 5/5!
- Senior Class Meeting 5/4 ~ Zoom Recording
- Class of 2021 Caps, Gowns & Graduation Announcement Drive Thru Delivery Event: 4/28, 1-3pm
- PTSA Scholarships Due 4/9!
- Senior Falcon Fest, 3/31!
- NHS Final Hours Submission - Due 3/26
- High School and Beyond Plan - Zoom Help, 3/24
- Delivery of WHS Class of 2021 "We Love You" Yard Signs began Saturday, March 6!
- Class of 2021 Meeting - 3/23!
- NACAC National College Fair - Sunday, 2/28 10-4pm
- World Language Competency Testing: 12th-Grade 2020-21 Registration Open 2/11- 3/3
- Class of 2021 Valentine Event! Wed., 2/24, 1-3pm
- Scholarship Foundation of Northshore: Applications Open 11/16! Due 2/15!
- "Poppin 2021' - A senior appreciation event 2/3l
- High School and Beyond Plan (HSBP) - Due 1/31!
- Senior Mid-Year Rank: Add to Transcripts due 1/25 by 3pm
- First semester ends 1/22
- High School & Beyond: Attendance Required at Friday, 1/8 Advisory!
- Senior College “Apps & Chats"! 11/4, 11/18, 12/2, & 12/16, 11am-12pm
- Free NSSF College Planning Workshops for 2021 Seniors: 11/10, 11/12, 11/18 & 11/21
- Class of 2021: Class rank is now available (10/16)!
- Jostens Senior Week! Cap, Gown, & Announcement Orders! 10/26-11/1
- Yearbook Information and Due Dates: Photos 10/22, Ads 12/16, Sales End 12/18
- PNACAC Virtual College Fair, FREE registration! 10/19-23
- Missed the Graduation Info Zoom Webinar Friday 10/16?
- Graduation Information Zoom Webinar, Friday, 10/16, 1:25-1:55pm
- Printed Name Verification: Due Thurs, 10/15
- Financial Aid Webinar, 10/8, 7 p.m.
- College Application Presentation Zoom Recording (10/7/2020)
- College Visits Open to all students!
- Senior Transcript Review: Due Tues, 10/6
- FAFSA / WAFSA Open 10/1!
- Graduation Requirements
Updated 6/14/2021 ds
Commencement Ceremony 2021
Woodinville: Wednesday, June 16, 6 p.m.* (Previously 7p.m.)
The Commencement Ceremony will also be available online via a live stream
Northshore Networks: Monday, June 14, 1:00 p.m.
Secondary Academy for Success: Monday, June 14, 1:00 p.m.
North Creek: Wednesday, June 16, 1p.m.
Inglemoor: Tuesday, June 15, 1p.m.
Bothell: Tuesday, June 15, 6p.m.
*Originally, WHS, BHS, IHS, & NCHS's Commencement Ceremonies were scheduled for Monday, June 14 and Tuesday, June 15, the 2nd Monday and Tuesday in June.
- Subsequently, there was a scheduling conflict for June 14.
- Rather than pushing our ceremonies back to NSD's traditional 3rd Monday and Tuesday (June 21/22), the Wednesday, June 16 date was added.
- This adjustment moved Woodinville's ceremony from Tuesday, June 15 to Wednesday, June 16.