Class of 2021
Welcome Class of 2021!
Please visit this website periodically for updates as we will continue to post new information here for our Class of 2021 seniors and their families!
Class of 2021 Important Dates!
06/30: Class of 2021 Diploma Packet Pick Up, 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
07/07: Class of 2021 Alternate Diploma Packet Pick Up, 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
07/14: Class of 2021 Alternate Diploma Packet Pick Up, 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Diploma Packet Pick Up & Final Transcript Info
Class of 2021!
Wow! Three hundred four (304!!) Class of 2021 grads picked up their diploma packets on June 30! There are 2 more opportunities: July 7 and July 14, 8am-1pm, at the WHS Ticket Booth! (Thank you--masks are required.)
Diploma packets include your final transcript, diploma, award certificates, and immunization records. It's important that every graduate receives their packet, so please make plans to stop by. You will need to sign that you have received it. Here are complete details:
Pending official verification graduation requirements have been met, diploma packets will be available for pick up at the Main Office Loop on Wednesday, June 30, 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Please note all fines, fees, and/or remaining obligations must be paid or cleared before the diploma, transcript, and other documentation will be released.
- As announced, student immunization records for our graduating seniors will be included in the diploma packets.
- If your immunization record is not in your diploma packet, you may register your child at https://wa.myir.net/rorl to receive a .pdf of your child's Certificate of Immunization Status (CIS) form. You may find this information on the nurse's letter in your packet.
- Please make arrangements to pick up the packet on the remaining days as diplomas are often a piece of documentation needed in the graduate’s near future.
- As diplomas are not reproducible and the packets contain sensitive information, the packet must be picked up and signed for by the graduate or the graduate’s parent/guardian (friends of the graduate are not authorized).
- Summer hours for pick up after June 30 are Wednesday, July 7 & 14 from 8 a.m. – 1 p.m. at the WHS Ticket Booth. Diploma packets not picked up by July 14 will be mailed home at the beginning of August.
As announced in the spring, the Senior Survey submitted in Naviance constituted senior final transcript requests, as seniors were to indicate where they were going to college in the fall 2021-22, if applicable.
All final transcripts requested HAVE BEEN SENT electronically! It is up to the college on the receiving end to download the transcript!
Students can confirm the final transcript was sent by viewing the Colleges tab in Naviance! Transcript requests through Common Ap cannot be seen in Naviance; however, counselors have sent all Common Ap transcript requests!
- If no college is listed in the Naviance account, a final transcript was not sent.
- No additional transcript request is needed if it was indicated in Naviance as to where the senior will be attending college.
- At this time, if any additional final transcripts are needed, a WHS Consent to Release Records form will need to be submitted to email@example.com for the transcript request to be processed.
Food and Nutrition Reimbursements
12th Grade Families & Students Leaving the District
For graduating seniors and students leaving the district who have money remaining on their school meal account, NSD is providing three options for those funds:
Receive a refund check: A check will be mailed to the address in your student's record.
Transfer to a sibling: We are only able to transfer funds to one sibling.
Donate to students in need: Your remaining meal balance will be used to provide meals for Northshore School District students in need.
K-11th Grade Families
For families of students in grades K-11, no action is needed.
Meal account funds will roll over to the 2020-21 school year.
However, if you would like a refund or to donate your current balance to a Northshore student in need, complete this form.
All meal balances can be viewed using PayPAMS.
Please contact Food Services Office Manager Kim Klapel at firstname.lastname@example.org if you should have further questions about lunch balances.
Congratulations again, Class of 2021!
GradImages - Photos & Proofs!
Questions about photos taken at the Commencement Ceremony by Grad Images?
GradImages has a large team of customer care representatives ready to help graduates and family members with any questions they may have!
- You can find your proofs at https://www.gradimages.com/
Monday through Friday - 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (Eastern Time)
Click here to enter a question or comment online.
800.261.2576 (United States)
Mail (in the United States)
3490 Martin Hurst Rd.
Tallahassee, FL 32312
WHS Commencement Ceremony 2021
Wednesday, June 16, 6pm* at Pop Keeney Stadium
The Commencement Ceremony will also be available online via a live stream
Commencement Seating Assignments - Updated Monday, June 14, 10:00 p.m.
Commencement Seating Assignments were updated Monday, June 14 at 10:00 p.m. Slight adjustments were needed after Rehearsal on Monday.
- Please review on your way into Senior Breakfast and make note of your row/seat and if you are on the GREEN SIDE (home stands) of the stadium or the BLUE SIDE (visitor stands) of the stadium.
- Let your parents know!
Contact Ms. Conrad or Mrs. Schwans if you have any questions!
Commencement Ticket Distribution: June 2-11, 14-16!
Details updated June 1!
Each graduate’s family has been allocated a maximum of 4 tickets for the commencement ceremony.
- All seniors get 4 tickets. So there is no rush to come in. We created a schedule we hope will be convenient for everyone.
- Commencement will be live streamed for all those who cannot attend due to the ticket limit.
Learn about Commencement Ticket Distribution.
Missed the Senior Class Webinar, June 1? View the recording!!
Seniors, if you missed the Senior Class Webinar during Advisory on June 1, view the video recording of the webinar to stay caught up on the latest information! You can also view the slideshow (.pdf format)
WHS Graduation Guide 2021: Information for Woodinville High School Seniors and their Parents & Guardians
WHS Graduation Guide: Information for Woodinville High School Seniors and their Parents & Guardians
The WHS Grad Guide (Rev. June 7*) is filled with essential information regarding the Commencement Ceremony, as well as other end-of-year graduation information.
Seniors and families are asked to read the Grad Guide to understand all the details and requirements about Commencement participation and essential responsibilities as seniors prepare to graduate from WHS!
*Revised June 7 to expedite entry at Pop Keeney, wristbands for vaccinated tickets to be distributed at WHS with the ticket. Wristbands will not be available at Pop Keeney.
Picture Taking Information: Pre-Register for GradImages!
Guests are welcome to take pictures from their seats at Pop Keeney Stadium. Guests will not be permitted on stage or on the field to take pictures at any time, without exception.
With no obligation, “Grad Images” will take pictures of each graduate on the stage. Seniors are encouraged to preregister on the GradImages website at: https://www.gradimages.com/registration/Register?ClientID=100263&OccasionRef=157881
Grad Images will ask students to complete a registration card before the ceremony at Bothell High School. Students who do not preregister or provide an email address on the registration card will be contacted by U.S. mail. Those who preregister or provide an email address on the registration card will be contacted by email.
Parents can now print their own child’s Certificate of Immunization Status (CIS) through a new Washington Immunization Information System web portal called MyIR. If not registered previously, parents should register their senior now at the MyIR web portal. Go to https://wa.myir.net/ to begin the sign-up process.
View the complete Senior Timeline for the Class of 2021!
Class of 2021 Senior Grad Night
Attention Seniors & Senior Parents!
Please fill out the Googledoc form below if your senior is interested in attending the Class of 2021 Grad Night Event. It’s going to be so much fun for the new grads and we won’t have to worry about them! What’s not to love?
FOR QUESTIONS: Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn further details and contact information on the Grad Night webpage.
Event details are subject to changes in guidance from the King County Dept. of Health and/or the State of WA.
“These activities are not sponsored nor endorsed by the Northshore School District or any of its schools. The district assumes no responsibility for the conduct during or safety of the activities. Northshore School District shall be held harmless from any cause of action, claim or petition filed in any court or administrative tribunal arising out of the distribution of these materials including attorney’s fees and judgments or awards."
Class of 2021 Caps, Gowns & Graduation Announcements
If you were unable to attend the Senior Cap, Gown and Graduation Announcement drive thru event on Wednesday, 4/28 you can pick up your items at the Cashier's Office. The cashier will be open Monday/Tuesday & Thursday/Friday until 1:00p.m.
Please note that fines/fees must be cleared or paid for seniors to pick up their items. Fines and fees can be paid online 24-hours a day through TouchBase.
Any questions, please email Ms. Conrad at email@example.com.
Seniors can now access unofficial transcripts through StudentVUE! Go to your StudentVUE account and check out the new documents tab on the left hand side. Once you click on documents, you will be able to see a link to your most current “Unofficial Transcript”.
Official Transcripts are requested through Naviance.
Seniors, you have been actively applying to colleges and meeting admission deadlines - way to go! If you have questions about the application process or find that your documents are not successfully submitted to your universities, please do not hesitate to reach out to your counselor for support.
Your WHS School Counselors are available!
- Scholarship resources available: paying for college can be a stressful thing. There are many scholarships available with various deadlines. Check out our scholarship resources on the counseling webpage at: https://woodinville.nsd.org/counseling/college-information.
- Commencement Ceremony, Wed, 6/16, 6 p.m. (Previously 7p.m.)
- Rehearsal & Seating Assignments - 6/14!
- Senior Breakfast & Moving Up! Friday, 6/11!
- Spring Yearbook Distribution Event! Wednesday, 6/9!
- Textbook/Materials Collection, by Hybrid Group - 6/7-11!
- Senior Awards 2021 Virtual Celebration ~ 6/3!
- Grade 12 Semester 2 Grading: NC for F and P Grades - Due 6/2!
- CLASS OF 2021:OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS FOR OUTSIDE CREDITS DUE TUESDAY, DUE 6/1!
- Yearbook Lottery - Submit your name by 6/1!
- Required Senior Class Meeting - Tuesday, 6/1!
- Commencement Picture Taking Info: Pre-Register for Grad Images!
- Commencement Ticket District Survey: Respond by May 20!
- Class of 2021 Prom, 5/15 7-11pm!
- Senior Survey & Scholarship Reporting Due 5/5!!
- Artwork submissions for the printed Senior Awards publication being accepted! Due 5/5!
- Senior Class Meeting 5/4 ~ Zoom Recording
- Class of 2021 Caps, Gowns & Graduation Announcement Drive Thru Delivery Event: 4/28, 1-3pm
- PTSA Scholarships Due 4/9!
- Senior Falcon Fest, 3/31!
- NHS Final Hours Submission - Due 3/26
- High School and Beyond Plan - Zoom Help, 3/24
- Delivery of WHS Class of 2021 "We Love You" Yard Signs began Saturday, March 6!
- Class of 2021 Meeting - 3/23!
- NACAC National College Fair - Sunday, 2/28 10-4pm
- World Language Competency Testing: 12th-Grade 2020-21 Registration Open 2/11- 3/3
- Class of 2021 Valentine Event! Wed., 2/24, 1-3pm
- Scholarship Foundation of Northshore: Applications Open 11/16! Due 2/15!
- "Poppin 2021' - A senior appreciation event 2/3l
- High School and Beyond Plan (HSBP) - Due 1/31!
- Senior Mid-Year Rank: Add to Transcripts due 1/25 by 3pm
- First semester ends 1/22
- High School & Beyond: Attendance Required at Friday, 1/8 Advisory!
- Senior College “Apps & Chats"! 11/4, 11/18, 12/2, & 12/16, 11am-12pm
- Free NSSF College Planning Workshops for 2021 Seniors: 11/10, 11/12, 11/18 & 11/21
- Class of 2021: Class rank is now available (10/16)!
- Jostens Senior Week! Cap, Gown, & Announcement Orders! 10/26-11/1
- Yearbook Information and Due Dates: Photos 10/22, Ads 12/16, Sales End 12/18
- PNACAC Virtual College Fair, FREE registration! 10/19-23
- Missed the Graduation Info Zoom Webinar Friday 10/16?
- Graduation Information Zoom Webinar, Friday, 10/16, 1:25-1:55pm
- Printed Name Verification: Due Thurs, 10/15
- Financial Aid Webinar, 10/8, 7 p.m.
- College Application Presentation Zoom Recording (10/7/2020)
- College Visits Open to all students!
- Senior Transcript Review: Due Tues, 10/6
- FAFSA / WAFSA Open 10/1!
- Graduation Requirements
Updated 6/25/2021 ds
Commencement Ceremony 2021
Woodinville: Wednesday, June 16, 6 p.m.* (Previously 7p.m.)
The Commencement Ceremony will also be available online via a live stream
Northshore Networks: Monday, June 14, 1:00 p.m.
Secondary Academy for Success: Monday, June 14, 1:00 p.m.
North Creek: Wednesday, June 16, 1p.m.
Inglemoor: Tuesday, June 15, 1p.m.
Bothell: Tuesday, June 15, 6p.m.
*Originally, WHS, BHS, IHS, & NCHS's Commencement Ceremonies were scheduled for Monday, June 14 and Tuesday, June 15, the 2nd Monday and Tuesday in June.
- Subsequently, there was a scheduling conflict for June 14.
- Rather than pushing our ceremonies back to NSD's traditional 3rd Monday and Tuesday (June 21/22), the Wednesday, June 16 date was added.
- This adjustment moved Woodinville's ceremony from Tuesday, June 15 to Wednesday, June 16.