Class of 2021
Welcome Class of 2021!
Please visit this website periodically for updates as we will continue to post new information here for our Class of 2021 seniors and their families!
Please watch the 3/23 Class of 2021 meeting HERE.
In this video, there is information about upcoming events and all things "Senior."
Class of 2021 Important Dates!
04/01-05/05: Senior Survey & Scholarship Reporting Window
04/28: Cap & Gown Distribution - Details to follow!
04/30: Senior Class Advisories - Required!
5-18-21: AP Testing Window
05/21: AP Testing - World Language & Music Theory
5/24-28: AP Testing Window
06/01: Senior Class Advisories - Required!
06/16: Commencement Ceremony, 7 p.m
View the complete Senior Timeline for the Class of 2021!
Senior Survey & Scholarship Reporting
Completion of the Senior Survey includes each seniors Final Transcript request.
Information collected from the Senior Survey and the Scholarship Reporting process is used for a variety of purposes:
- Recognition in the printed Senior Awards publication.
- Consent to release final official transcript to post-secondary colleges and universities, etc.
- WHS school profile data needed for post-secondary student applications, etc.
It is vital that seniors complete the Senior Survey and the Scholarship Reporting process on time due to printing deadlines.
Artwork submissions for the printed Senior Awards publication being accepted April 1 through May 5!
SENIORS Save the Date!
Required Senior Class Meetings!
- Friday, April 30
- Tuesday, June 1
Class of 2021: Share Ideas regarding Graduation and Spring Senior Activities
We have a district committee that is working on the guidelines for graduation and senior activities this spring. We would like to provide an opportunity for students and parents to share ideas regarding these events. Here is a link for WHS Senior Activities Committee - Ideas for 2021: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1N7JjghAO26cinjIaRe4F-4JzlZZ6koi2apuUUpcxaB4/edit.
Any questions please email Brenda Conrad, email@example.com
Our WHS Grad committee
Brenda Conrad, Coby Dilling, Katie Schramm, Jennifer Bolibol, & Olivia Delach
Cap & Gown Distribution Day!
Mark your calendars! Cap & Gown Distribution Day at WHS is on Wednesday, April 28! Details to follow!
Seniors can now access unofficial transcripts through StudentVUE! Go to your StudentVUE account and check out the new documents tab on the left hand side. Once you click on documents, you will be able to see a link to your most current “Unofficial Transcript”.
Official Transcripts are requested through Naviance.
Seniors, you have been actively applying to colleges and meeting admission deadlines - way to go! If you have questions about the application process or find that your documents are not successfully submitted to your universities, please do not hesitate to reach out to your counselor for support.
Your WHS School Counselors are available!
- Scholarship resources available: paying for college can be a stressful thing. There are many scholarships available with various deadlines. Check out our scholarship resources on the counseling webpage at: https://woodinville.nsd.org/counseling/college-information.
College Visits Open to all students
Curious about a college or university locally or even abroad? WHS has teamed with college admission counselors from around the country and from various universities outside of the country to arrange digital meetings. Wondering how the food tastes in the campus cafeteria? Looking for a campus with Greek life? Perhaps you are looking for a specific major to study? It’s never too early to start asking questions.
These meetings provide a prime opportunity to ask about campus life, the availability of academic options, and to receive exclusive insight about the admission process.
Check out the college readiness counseling website for the weekly updated college visit list.
Log on to your Naviance* account to sign up for a visit today!
*To access Naviance:
1. Please log in to your Clever account
2. Look for the new Naviance icon/button under Learning Resources (see image below; last image on the right).
3. Click on the Naviance icon/button you will go directly into your Naviance account.
- Commencement Ceremony, Wed, 6/16, 7 p.m.
- PTSA Scholarships Due 4/9!
- Senior Falcon Fest, 3/31!
- NHS Final Hours Submission - Due 3/26
- High School and Beyond Plan - Zoom Help, 3/24
- Delivery of WHS Class of 2021 "We Love You" Yard Signs began Saturday, March 6!
- NACAC National College Fair - Sunday, 2/28 10-4pm
- World Language Competency Testing: 12th-Grade 2020-21 Registration Open 2/11- 3/3
- Class of 2021 Valentine Event! Wed., 2/24, 1-3pm
- Scholarship Foundation of Northshore: Applications Open 11/16! Due 2/15!
- "Poppin 2021' - A senior appreciation event 2/3l
- High School and Beyond Plan (HSBP) - Due 1/31!
- Senior Mid-Year Rank: Add to Transcripts due 1/25 by 3pm
- First semester ends 1/22
- High School & Beyond: Attendance Required at Friday, 1/8 Advisory!
- Senior College “Apps & Chats"! 11/4, 11/18, 12/2, & 12/16, 11am-12pm
- Free NSSF College Planning Workshops for 2021 Seniors: 11/10, 11/12, 11/18 & 11/21
- Class of 2021: Class rank is now available (10/16)!
- Jostens Senior Week! Cap, Gown, & Announcement Orders! 10/26-11/1
- Yearbook Information and Due Dates: Photos 10/22, Ads 12/16, Sales End 12/18
- PNACAC Virtual College Fair, FREE registration! 10/19-23
- Missed the Graduation Info Zoom Webinar Friday 10/16?
- Graduation Information Zoom Webinar, Friday, 10/16, 1:25-1:55pm
- Printed Name Verification: Due Thurs, 10/15
- Financial Aid Webinar, 10/8, 7 p.m.
- College Application Presentation Zoom Recording (10/7/2020)
- College Visits Open to all students!
- Senior Transcript Review: Due Tues, 10/6
- FAFSA / WAFSA Open 10/1!
- Graduation Requirements
Updated 4/14/2021 jd
Commencement Ceremony 2021
Woodinville: Wednesday, June 16, 7 p.m.*
North Creek: Wednesday, June 16, 3:30 p.m.
Inglemoor: Tuesday, June 15, 3:30 p.m.
Bothell: Tuesday, June 15, 7 p.m.
*Originally, NSD's Commencement Ceremonies were scheduled for Monday, June 14 and Tuesday, June 15, the 2nd Monday and Tuesday in June.
- Subsequently, there was a scheduling conflict for June 14.
- Rather than pushing our ceremonies back to NSD's traditional 3rd Monday and Tuesday (June 21/22), the Wednesday, June 16 date was added.
- This adjustment moved Woodinville's ceremony from Tuesday, June 15 to Wednesday, June 16.