Commencement Seating Assignments - Updated Monday, June 14, 10:00 p.m.
Commencement Seating Assignments were updated Monday, June 14 at 10:00 p.m. Slight adjustments were needed after Rehearsal on Monday.
- Please review on your way into Senior Breakfast and make note of your row/seat and if you are on the GREEN SIDE (home stands) of the stadium or the BLUE SIDE (visitor stands) of the stadium.
- Let your parents know!
Contact Ms. Conrad or Mrs. Schwans if you have any questions!
Commencement Rehearsal, MANDATORY, WHS Campus, Monday, June 14, 9:00-11:00 a.m.
NOTE - REHEARSAL WILL NOW BEGIN IN THE WHS THEATRE & MAIN GYM, FOLLOWED BY A WALK OUT TO THE FOOTBALL FIELD.
All seniors participating at the June 16 Commencement Ceremony MUST attend rehearsal on Monday, June 14, 9:00-11:00 a.m.
- Rows A-J report to the WHS Theater at 9:00 a.m.
- Rows K-T report to the WHS Main Gym at 9:00 a.m.
Commencement Seating Assignments - please note your row/seat and GREEN side or BLUE side!
Dress is casual.
Seniors who have any questions about this must contact Ms. Conrad ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior and Guest Seating & Reuniting After the Ceremony
Alphabetical seat assignments will place seniors on either the “GREEN” side of the stadium that borders the home field stands or the “BLUE” side of the stadium that borders the visitor stands.
Seniors will be advised of their seat and which side they will be located by the end of the day Friday, June 11 by email in preparation for the REQUIRED rehearsal that takes place Monday, June 14, 9-11 a.m. at the WHS Softball Field.
- Updated seat assignments, as needed, will also be posted on the WHS Class of 2021 webpage by the end of the day on Monday, June 14.
- As alphabetical seat assignments may need to be adjusted on site if a scheduled senior does not show up to walk at the ceremony, your understanding of possible seating adjustments June 16 is appreciated.
- Seating for guests is first come, first serve by ticket only (see page 2 for additional information regarding ticket details and distribution options). Please do not save seats for others. Guests are not allowed on the field at any time.
- Once graduates have departed the field, guests exit their seats and reunite with their graduate on the paved walkways surrounding the perimeter of the field or at a pre-determined destination outside the stadium. Pop Keeney will allow a maximum of 60 minutes for post-Ceremony meet and greets that is subject to the Governor’s 6-foot social distancing health and safety guidelines.