Senior Breakfast & Moving Up
Attention Seniors and Class of 2021 Families-Senior Breakfast Information!
The ASB Senior Officers are excited to announce that our end of the year Senior Breakfast is officially happening on FRIDAY, JUNE 11TH @11:00AM.
After seniors arrive and provide their attestation at the Main Office Entry, the in-person, picnic, “bring-your-own-blanket” event held on the WHS football field will feature a delicious individually boxed breakfast for each student catered by Alexa’s Café, fun end-of-the-year activities hosted by some of our favorite teachers, photo booths to make some lasting memories, live portions of the Moving Up assembly, and a teacher tunnel where seniors will get to walk the campus one last time and say goodbye to the staff at the end of the event.
This event is for WHS SENIORS ONLY! No guests allowed.
THIS IS A BRING YOUR OWN BLANKET or MAT EVENT: Each senior will need to bring their own blanket or mat that they will eat and hang out on for the duration of the event for socially distancing purposes.
• Tickets are $3 per students and will be on sale through TouchBase on FRIDAY, JUNE 4TH THROUGH THURSDAY, JUNE 10TH
• ***Please contact the school if you need any fee waivers - we want every senior to be able to experience the breakfast!***
ARRIVING ON CAMPUS DIRECTIONS:
Seniors will arrive in a timed ticketing manner alphabetically by last name.
PLEASE ARRIVE AT YOUR TIME IN ORDER TO AVOID TRAFFIC AND ENCOURAGE SOCIAL DISTANCING
• 10:20am A-E
• 10:30am F-Lo
• 10:40am Lu-Ru
• 10:50am S-Z
Prior to the event, those who have been participating in hybrid learning must complete the online attestation form like they would on a regular school day. Those who are fully remote will have the opportunity to fill out physical attestation forms on campus.
Upon arriving at WHS, seniors will enter the campus through the bus entrance/loop and park in the upper student parking lot. From the parking lot, they will walk down to the office to the Health Check (PLEASE HAVE STUDENT IDS ON HAND). After completing a “good to go pass” seniors will walk down through the Commons, and out the doors to the football field where they will pick a spot to sit with their blanket.
• MASKS ARE REQUIRED FOR THE DURATION OF THE EVENT, unless you are eating.
• When eating, it is required that all students are six feet apart to maintain social
• Personal mini hand sanitizers, as well as large sanitizing stations, will be available for all students to use.
• Each breakfast meal provided through catering is individually boxed for each student, and for that student only.
CATERED BOX INCLUDE:
• Ham and Egg Breakfast Sandwich
• Caprese Breakfast Sandwich
• Banana Bread
• Fresh Fruit Salad
• Orange Juice
****If you have any dietary restrictions please fill out this Google Form to receive an alternative boxed meal: