Woodinville High School is here to support with the college application process. If you have further questions, please contact your alpha counselor.
|Mrs. Strandy||A - Cemail@example.com||425.408.7420|
|Mrs. Lamb||D - Hfirstname.lastname@example.org||425.408.7421|
|Mr. Churchill||I - Meemail@example.com||425.408.7423|
|Mr. Hirsch||Mi - Scfirstname.lastname@example.org||425.408.7422|
|Mrs. Brenner||Se - Zemail@example.com||425.408.7506|
Requesting an Unofficial Transcript
Great news! Seniors can now view/print a pdf of their unofficial transcript by going to their StudentVue.
1. Log in to Studentvue
2. Select "Documents"
3. Download the most current document uploaded to your account
Junior Career and College Presentation Webinar Recording (June 8, 2021)
View the WHS Class of 2022 Junior Career and College Presentation!
Many schools are moving to a “testing-optional” status this year and using a holistic review of applications. What is a “holistic review” of a college application?
- Rigor: strong level of academic achievement demonstrated by grades
- Taking advantage of College Prep courses (AP, CHS)
- Taking full advantage of senior year
- Demonstrating a positive grade trend
- Review your college websites for school specific expectations
- Some schools are not requiring standardized scores at all
- Letter of Recommendations (if required by the college you're applying to)
College Essay/Personal Statement