Senior Application Process
Click here for the Senior Application Process
September 2022 Issue - First one of the 2022-23 school year!
Ms. Tang, College & Career and Running Start Counselor, has created the College & Career Center Scoop, a monthly newsletter to inform all students, families, and staff about all things related to college and career. Click the links above to find out the Scoop!
Many schools are moving to a “testing-optional” status this year and using a holistic review of applications. What is a “holistic review” of a college application?
- Rigor: strong level of academic achievement demonstrated by grades
- Taking advantage of College Prep courses (AP, CHS)
- Taking full advantage of senior year
- Demonstrating a positive grade trend
- Review your college websites for school specific expectations
- Some schools are not requiring standardized scores at all
- Letter of Recommendations (if required by the college you're applying to)
College Essay/Personal Statement
WHS Counselors are here to support with the college application process. Contact your counselor with questions!
College/Career & Running Start