Woodinville High School is here to support with the college application process. If you have further questions, please contact your alpha counselor.
|Mrs. Miller||A - Cemail@example.com||425.408.7420|
|Mrs. Lamb||D - Hfirstname.lastname@example.org||425.408.7421|
|Mr. Churchill||I - Meemail@example.com||425.408.7423|
|Mr. Hirsch||Mi - Scfirstname.lastname@example.org||425.408.7422|
|Mrs. Brenner||Se - Zemail@example.com||425.408.7506|
Career & College Readiness and Running Start
Requesting an Unofficial Transcript
Great news! Seniors can now view/print a pdf of their unofficial transcript by going to their StudentVue.
1. Log in to Studentvue
2. Select "Documents"
3. Download the most current document uploaded to your account
6/8/2021 Career and College Presentation Webinar Recording
View the WHS Class of 2022 Junior Career and College Presentation!
Many schools are moving to a “testing-optional” status this year and using a holistic review of applications. What is a “holistic review” of a college application?
- Rigor: strong level of academic achievement demonstrated by grades
- Taking advantage of College Prep courses (AP, CHS)
- Taking full advantage of senior year
- Demonstrating a positive grade trend
- Review your college websites for school specific expectations
- Some schools are not requiring standardized scores at all
- Letter of Recommendations (if required by the college you're applying to)
College Essay/Personal Statement