Registration - General Information
Welcome to Woodinville High School!
Our curriculum offers students a well-balanced educational experience. Our school is noted for its rich tradition of providing a comprehensive education in what we refer to as the "5 A's": Academics, Activities, Advanced Placement, Athletics, and the Arts.
If you have any questions along the way, our school staff will be happy to assist you.
Need to change your address?
If student lives in the WHS service area:
Students new to WHS who:
- Have not attended a WHS feeder middle school, and
- Do not need an in-district or out-of-district waiver
Submit enrollment online. Once submitted additional WHS forms for enrollment will be emailed by the Counseling Office Manager, Roberta Porter.
- All students in this category must be able to present proof of residency, proof of age, unofficial transcript, and immunizations (details provided in registration packet).
- Learn more about Enrollment at WHS.
If student lives in a different service area, in-district of out-of-district:
All waivers are processed through the district, not through Woodinville High School.
- Learn more about In-District Waiver information and important dates.
- Students who do not live in the NSD service area need a waiver that must be obtained from their home district office and processed through the Northshore School District office.
Choices made by students during registration are considered to be final. Offered courses and school staffing are based on the decisions students make during the registration process. However, schedule changes may be made on a limited basis for the following reasons:
- A graduation requirement must be added
- A student does not have the skills to continue in a year-long class
- Administrative withdrawal is requested
- Incomplete schedule
- Duplicate classes/obvious errors
- IEP/ELL placement issues
Any schedule change that does not meet these criteria is subject to administrative approval.
The Career and College Readiness program offers a wide variety of courses and programs for all students. Each Career and College Readiness course meets occupational education credit requirements.
7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday
Counseling Office Manager
6:45 a.m.-3:15 p.m.
*Please note all school buildings across our state will remain closed through the end of the 2019-20 school year in order to mitigate the impact of COVID-19. During this time, the Woodinville High School offices are operating on intermittent office hours and working remotely. Please expect a response to phone calls and/or emails within two business days. Your patience is greatly appreciated. Learn more.