“One Falcon, One Family”
Welcome! WHS has been working diligently to prepare for 2022-23 course registration that starts in February. WHS looks forward to partnering with our students, parents, and guardians throughout our students' educational journeys at WHS!
View the "Registration Timelines & Due Dates" outlined in the dropdown menu below.
Currently Enrolled Students
This registration process is how we gather the information for course requests for our automatically rolled up/currently enrolled students.
Current Falcons in grades 9, 10, and 11 and current incoming NSD 8th-grade students in the WHS pathway:
CLICK THE GREEN BOX BELOW
to begin the 7-Step, 2022-23 registration process!
Brand New to NSD/WHS & Former NSD/WHS Students
Online registration taking place between February 14 and March 10 is for currently enrolled WHS students and 8th-grade NSD students in our feeder pattern.
All new incoming students not currently enrolled in NSD/WHS, or who at one time were formerly enrolled in NSD/WHS (even if back in preschool), have a separate enrollment process.
Newly enrolling or formerly enrolled students will be provided a course selection sheet by email after March 28 once all their initial enrollment documents have been submitted and reviewed.
See the appropriate drop down below under Registration Timeline & Due Dates:
- New to WHS Service Area or from Private School/Home School/Outside Enrollment OR
- Former NSD/WHS Students Returning to WHS
Registration Timeline & Due Dates
- Current 11th Graders (Class of 2023)
- Current 10th Graders (Class of 2024)
- Current 9th Graders (Class of 2025)
- Current 8th Graders: Leota MS (Students in the WHS pathway) (Class of 2026)
- Current 8th Graders: Timbercrest MS (Students in the WHS pathway) (Class of 2026)
- Current 8th Graders : Northshore MS, Kenmore MS, Canyon Park MS (Students in the WHS pathway) (Class of 2026)
- Current 8th Graders (Class of 2026): Northshore Virtual Program (NVP)
- New to WHS Service Area or from Private School/Home School/Outside Enrollment who NEVER previously attended NSD or WHS (Currently in grades 8, 9, 10, or 11)
- Former NSD students returning to NSD/WHS
- Waivered students transferring to a new level of schooling (5th to 6th grade or 8th to 9th grade).
- In-district - will need to submit a new waiver, if you do not want to attend your home school.
- Out-of-district- will need to submit a new choice transfer request.
- All efforts will be made to keep students in their current waiver feeder pattern but it cannot be guaranteed.
- Middle School and High School Waivers: You will need to register at your home school; unless you have an approved waiver.
Seeking Current Year 2021-22 Enrollment Information?
2022-23 Course Catalog
Satellite & WaNIC Course Information
satellite & wanic