Registration Process 2021-22
FALCONS! WELCOME TO 2021-22 COURSE REGISTRATION!
READ HERE, THEN BEGIN STEPS 1-7!
Selecting your courses for the upcoming year requires planning and thought. We want you to make sure you've met all your graduation requirements by the end of your 4 years, and also that you select courses that are a good match for you!
- Additionally, the master schedule of courses developed for the 2021-22 school year, along with corresponding staffing decisions, will be based on the course requests students make at this time; therefore, students are encouraged to process their choices and weigh all the options carefully before making final selections.
The course selection and registration process has been broken down into steps to make it a bit easier.
- Please follow and complete each of the 7 steps below:
- Step 1 - Watch the Registration Video
- Step 2 - Understand Your Graduation Requirements
- Step 3 - Map Your Course Needs (Personal Education Plan)
- Step 4 - Choose Your Courses (Course Catalog 2021-22)
- Step 5 - Fill out Online Registration Worksheet
- Step 6 - Enter your courses in StudentVue (thru March 3, 2021)
- Step 7 - Submit Online Registration Worksheet to Specialty I Class in Schoology
- What's Next for current 9th, 10th, & 11th-graders?
- What's Next for current 8th-graders?