GRADING & REPORT CARDS
Report Cards for Semester 2 Final Marks 2020-21 were mailed June 25, 2021. Report Cards can also be seen in StudentVUE and ParentVUE under the Report Card tab. Please be sure to adjust the setting to the appropriate grading period, as outlined below.
- Counselors do not have authorization to change grades and/or report card comments.
- The Registrar can update a student's grade in their Student Course History upon written notification by the classroom teacher.
- Please note when teachers are on summer break you may not receive a response until teachers return to work in September.
Viewing Grades in StudentVUE or ParentVUE
Report Card Tab
- In Student Vue/ParentVUE, under the Report Card tab on the left menu, change the view in the drop down at the top under the heading "Report Card" to the appropriate grading period.
- The Semester 1 or Semester 2 Final Mark grades seen in StudentVUE or ParentVUE are the grades posted to the student's transcript.
- Report Cards and Progress Reports can be downloaded in StudentVUE and/or ParentVUE by clicking the statement "Click here to view report card..." found under "Woodinville High School"
Report Card Tab
Grade Book Tab
Please note the Counseling Office is closed during the month of July. We look forward to assisting you in August.
Answers to many summer questions, as well as the opportunity to ask questions can be found at this link: WHS Parent/Student Office Questions 2021.
Report Card Inquiries
Transcript & Record Requests
Counseling Office Manager
Please see the information and drop downs to the left for Transcript and Records request requirements.
Transcripts & Record Requests
Transcripts are a cumulative record of a student's high school courses and grades. Overall GPA is provided on the transcript, which is often required on college applications.
- See the drop down links below for the transcript request process for current or alumni/former students.