Class of 2019
WHS Commencement 2019
Monday, June 17, 2019, 7:00 p.m.
Angel Of The Winds Arena, 2000 Hewitt Ave, Everett, WA 98201
Monday, June 17, 2019 (12:50 p.m. dismissal for NCHS and WHS only)
- 3:30pm – North Creek HS
- 7:00pm - Woodinville HS*
Tuesday, June 18, 2019 (12:50 p.m. dismissal for IHS and BHS only)
- 3:30pm – Inglemoor HS
- 7:00pm – Bothell HS
*The WHS ceremony lasts approximately 2 hours.
- Cap, Gown, Medallion, Announcement, & Ring Information - Jostens
- Yearbook Senior Ads: Due Thursday, Dec 6
- Yearbook-Senior Photos: Due Friday, Oct 26
Woodinville High School and the Northshore School District partner with Jostens for graduation supplies including, caps, gowns, class medallions, announcements, and rings. To view items available for purchase, visit Jostens' website and next to "Get Started Now" enter Woodinville High School's information.
Regalia required for participation at the Woodinville High School Class of 2019 Commencement Ceremony includes a green cap, green gown, tassel, and WHS class medallion. Students in need of financial assistance for regalia should contact their counselor.
For ordering information, see below under "Placing an Order". Mark your calendars now for these order pick up dates:
- Announcements will be available for pick up in the spring during both lunches in the WHS Commons.
- Caps and gowns will be available for pick up June 6th after the Senior Awards Night Ceremony concludes or the next day during lunches and after school. Please note all fines/fees must be paid or cleared to receive these items. We apologize, but due to a variety of circumstances picking up items prior to the conclusion of the Senior Awards Night Ceremony June 6 is not possible. The ceremony typically concludes around 8:15 p.m. Additionally, if a senior is unable to be at Senior Awards Night, a friend or relative can pick up the items; however, a signed note from the parent must be provided and the individual will be required to sign that they picked the items up relieving Jostens of responsibility for the items. (Yearbooks for seniors unable to attend Senior Awards Night MUST be picked up by the senior during Beach Day activities June 12. A friend or relative is not allowed to pick up a yearbook.)
- WHS Class Medallions will be distributed directly to seniors at Angel Of The Winds Arena on June 17th.
- Jostens will be at Woodinville High School accepting orders in person October 25-26 in the Commons during both lunches from this order form.
- Online at jostens.com*
- Over the phone at 1-800-JOSTENS (1-800-567-8367)
- WHS Class Medallion only orders* - see line 27 on the bottom right corner of the back page of the Jostens order form included in the packet.
Yearbook Senior Ads: Due Thursday, Dec. 6!
Celebrate family, friendships, activities, and achievements! Applaud your student's achievements with a tribute in the yearbook. Celebrate with words of congratulations, praise, and encouragement.
All senior ads submitted to the WHS yearbook will be created and paid for online through balfour.com. https://www.balfour.com/shop/yearbook?smi=84953 Opens a New Window.
- Full page ad $260
- 1/2 page ad $120
- 1/4 page ad $65
- 1/8 page ad $40
- Visit balfour.com & find our school
- Click Yearbook Ads and select ad size
- Create an account (name, email, & password)
- Enter student's first & last name, click Create New Ad
- Choose an ad design
- Upload photos & design ad
- Click Add to Cart & Checkout - Ad delivered to yearbook staff
- WHS reserves the right to edit ads based on school policy and yearbook guidelines
Have Questions? Call Balfour 1-800-944-5930
2018-2019 WHS Senior Photo Upload Instructions
DUE DATE: October 26, 2018
To upload your senior photo:
1. Go to: www.images.balfour.com
2. Enter our project number 925263 and password Falcons (This is case sensitive)
3. Enter your contact information email and phone number (if we need to contact you about your photo)
4. Browse and select one senior photo from your computer to upload
Senior Photo Reminders:
- Image should be in JPEG format
- Image uploaded should be a vertical headshot or head and shoulder shot
- Maximum file size is 20MB per image
- Cell phone photos and photos for the web are usually too small to reproduce in the yearbook. Please upload the original file from your photographer
- There is no need to resize your photo. All photos uploaded will be adjusted to fit the yearbook specifications.
5. Add a caption to your photo that includes the senior’s first and last name in the people in this photo section of the upload.
6. Click Begin Uploading to upload your image.
7. After uploading is complete, click Done. You will receive a confirmation.
Please note that you will not be able to purchase a yearbook using the link provided in the confirmation page. Please visit the WHS Yearbook website for information regarding ordering a yearbook.
Sharon Alder, Yearbook Adviser
Class of 2019