Caps, Gowns, Announcements, Medallions & Rings
How and Where to Order & When to Pick Up
It's still not too late to place an order!
Woodinville High School and the Northshore School District partner with Jostens for graduation supplies including, caps, gowns, class medallions, announcements, and rings. To view items available for purchase, visit Jostens' website and next to "Get Started Now" enter Woodinville High School's information.
Regalia required for participation at the Woodinville High School Class of 2019 Commencement Ceremony includes a green cap, green gown, tassel, and WHS class medallion. Students in need of financial assistance for regalia should contact their counselor.
For ordering information, see below under "Placing an Order".
Mark your calendars now for these order pick up dates:
- Announcements (orders placed in the fall) will be available for pick up March 28-29, 2019 during both lunches in the WHS Commons.
- If a senior is unable to be at school during lunch, a friend or relative can pick up the items; however, a signed note from the parent must be provided to Jostens. The individual picking up the items will be required to sign for them, relieving Jostens of responsibility if they should become lost or misplaced.
- Announcements can still be ordered through the Jostens website. Once they order they take about 3-4 weeks to arrive at the customers home.
Caps and gowns will be available for pick up June 6th after the Senior Awards Night Ceremony concludes or during lunches and after school the following day and later.
Please note all fines/fees must be paid or cleared to receive these items.
We apologize, but due to a variety of circumstances picking up items prior to the conclusion of the Senior Awards Night Ceremony June 6 is not possible. The ceremony typically concludes around 8:15 p.m.
Additionally, if a senior is unable to be at Senior Awards Night, a friend or relative can pick up the items; however, a signed note from the parent must be provided and the individual will be required to sign that they picked the items up relieving Jostens of responsibility for the items.
Yearbooks for seniors unable to attend Senior Awards Night MUST be picked up by the senior during Beach Day activities June 12. A friend or relative is not allowed to pick up a yearbook.
- WHS Class Medallions will be distributed directly to seniors at Angel Of The Winds Arena on June 17th.
- Online at jostens.com*
- Over the phone at 1-800-JOSTENS (1-800-567-8367)
- WHS Class Medallion only orders - WHS Medallions are not available separately online (they are available online when a package is purchased). To order a medallion only, use this order form. Contact Jostens in Marysville at 360-653-9102, if you should have any questions.
Cap and gown orders placed through May 24, 2019 will be available for pick up during the initial distribution at the June 6 Senior Awards Night reception and the following day, June 7, during lunches (or later).