Mental Health Matters
Mental Health Crisis
If you or a loved one are in a mental health crisis, call the King County Crisis Line at 206-461-3222, text HELLO to 741741, dial 911, or go to the nearest Emergency Room.
Ms. Cruze's Monday Mental Health Moment (M&M&M&M): The Creative Coping Toolkit
"You matter, you belong, and you are enough - just as you are." ~Scilla Andreen
Mental Health Therapy Resources
If you need MENTAL HEALTH THERAPY RESOURCES, please refer to the following:
- Washington’s Mental Health Referral Service for Children and Teens: 833-303-5437, https://www.seattlechildrens.org/clinics/washington-mental-health-referral-service
- Psychology Today Therapist Search by Zip Code: https://therapists.psychologytoday.com/rms/prof_search.php
- King County Medicaid Access to Behavioral Health: https://www.kingcounty.gov/depts/community-human-services/mental-health-substance-abuse/services/providers.aspx
- Snohomish County Medicaid Access to Behavioral Health: https://www.voaww.org/behavioralhealth
General Mental Health Support
General Mental Health SUPPORT ONLINE:
- Child Mind Institute https://childmind.org/
- Jed Foundation https://www.jedfoundation.org/
- Press Pause http://presspause.halfofus.com/
- Seize the Awkward https://seizetheawkward.org/
Anxious About Coronavirus? https://www.crisistextline.org/blog/bobs-notes-on-covid-19-mental-health-data-on-the-pandemic
Mental Health Matters Newsletters
By Jennifer Cruze, MSW, LICSW, Mental Health Counselor with Swedish
Published in "E-News from the Principal"
A.I.R. Helps With Coronavirus!
Time to THINK
Less is More!
STRESS Spelled Backwards Is DESSERTS