Naviance is a web-based system our district uses to help students evaluate their interests, strengths, weaknesses, and create a plan for what path to take after high school. Naviance helps with college and career readiness, college applications, and the high school and Beyond plan (Graduation Requirement) tasks are located within. All students who are actively enrolled already have an account. Parents do not have accounts, but can ask their students to share what they are doing in Naviance.
Here is the process for logging in:
- Website: https://student.naviance.com/woodinvillehs
- Username: 10101001 (Student ID #)
- Password: 01012002 (birth date no slashes)
- Create/Update Educational Goal
- Begin Scholarship Search
- Complete Super Match college search·
- Add Colleges to my list
- Begin Build or Update Resume
- Update Add Careers to my list
- Update Edit My Plan 4-year Plan
All tasks assigned from 9th - 11th grade must be completed as a graduation requirement!