New to Running Start?
- Only Class of 2020 and 2021 can participate in Running Start for 2020-2021 Academic Year.
- If you are a waiver student, you must return to your current school to participate in Running Start.
- You must first make sure you fill out a WHS registration form selecting 7 periods or 14 boxes, even if you plan on attending Running Start for 2019-2010 school year.
Please follow steps
Step 1: Go to the Community College Running Start website, follow their step-by-step instructions, read thoroughly. Begin the registration process if you are ready.
Step 2: Please download the 2019-2020 Running Start Packet and follow the directions.
Click Here for Running Start Packet!
Step 3: If you have questions about Running Start credits transferring to a 4-year college, go to the college website and review transferable credits.
Step 4: Still have questions? Please wait for your 1:1 meeting with your school counselor, which begin on March 6th - March 27th. If you haver further questions, you may request a meeting with your counselor AFTER March 27th.
CURRENT RUNNING START STUDENTS
CLASS OF 2020
Please request times to meet with Mrs. Krochmalny (Kroc) after March 30th for Fall 2019 Quarter by following link to: https://go.oncehub.com/RuthKrochmalny
- Download and bring in the 2019-2020 Running Start Contract
- Student and Parent/Guardian must sign
- I will not sign your Fall 2019 Quarterly Release Form without 19-20 Contract.
Please click here to upload 2019-2020 Running Start Packet.