Transcripts & Records

Transcripts are a cumulative record of your high school courses and grades. Your overall GPA is provided on the transcript, which is often required on college applications. 

All fines and fees must be paid or cleared for an official, signed and sealed transcript to be released. 
Northshore Grading Policy - Click here!

Download Transcript / Release of Records Request Form


All official transcript requests to colleges for current WHS seniors are requested through the student's Naviance account.  Mrs. Krochmalny in the College and Career Center is the point of contact for Naviance. Current freshmen, sophomores, and juniors needing an official transcript will need to fill out a transcript request form from the counseling office. Any students needing a copy of their unofficial transcript may come into the counseling office to request a print out at anytime. 


Hand-deliver, fax, mail or email a completed Transcript / Consent to Release Student Records request form to the WHS Counseling Office (fax: 425-408-7402 / email:

The Transcript/Consent to Release Student Records request form is also available in the Counseling Office.

Please note: Once a student is 18 years of age or in a post-secondary setting it is a requirement of the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 FERPA law to have the student's hand-written signature to release the transcript. Transcripts cannot be requested over the phone or by a third party (i.e., a parent or guardian).

Seniors - Final Transcript Requests

  • Final transcripts will be mailed by July 1st, provided students have no outstanding fines or fees. 

  • The online Senior Survey and Naviance account will be considered your consent to release your final transcript.


Roberta Porter
Counseling Office Manager
Fax 425-408-7402

Grading Policy