Required NSD Forms
Electronic Signature Due by October 15
NSD Communications emailed all families about the requirement to electronically acknowledge the annual District form notifications the week of August 23. As took place last year:
- Students will need to sign off on the Rights & Responsibilities Handbook before being able to access StudentVUE.
- Parents and guardians must acknowledge the NSD forms outlined below before being able to view information in ParentVue. The District will send Synergy activation keys to all families who do no have an active ParentVUE account.
- WA State Attendance Letter
- Rights and Responsibilities Handbook (parents/guardians AND students)
- Weapons Letter
- Student Housing Questionnaire
- Permission to Withhold Student Directory Information
Fee Waiver Consent Form (available August 15)
Completing the fee waiver form in ParentVUE will allow families who qualify for free and reduced status to share the information with those administering extra-curricular activities at our school or within the district to reduce certain fees or waive certain extracurricular fees. Learn more: https://woodinville.nsd.org/resources/payments#fs-panel-148324
Please mark your calendar to log into ParentVUE to acknowledge the required forms by Saturday, October 15.
- If you have never logged into ParentVUE, you will find instructions on how to do so when you click the ParentVUE link (https://wa-nor-psv.edupoint.com/PXP2_Login_Parent.aspx?regenerateSessionId=True).
- If you need your user name and password for ParentVUE, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please know that when you next login to ParentVUE, you will be prompted to download, read, and take action for each of the forms listed above.
The applicable acknowledgement(s) must be completed by ALL parents/guardians and students in NSD.
SOLUTIONS TO MOST COMMON QUESTIONS:
- ParentVue/StudentVUE will not accept your signature. (Invalid Signature Error)
- Please refer to the spelling of your name in the upper right-hand corner of the form.
- Your signature needs to match the spelling that is listed there.
- If your name is spelled incorrectly, please email email@example.com with the correct spelling.
- You receive an error when trying to download the Rights and Responsibilities Handbook letter.
- If you are using a cell phone to download this letter, please try again on a desktop computer or a laptop.
- If you are still unable to download it, please let firstname.lastname@example.org know ASAP.
- Verify that all the forms have been completed. (What is the current status of your forms)
- Go to "my account" tab at the top of ParentVue/StudentVUE and scroll down to acknowledged documents, this will show the status of all your forms.
The forms are available in English, as well as the District’s ten most common languages. If you would like to access a paper copy of these forms, please contact email@example.com.
If you have any questions about these forms, please contact Student Services at (425) 408-7725 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are unable to login to ParentVue, please email email@example.com for you login information. You will also need your contact information updated on ParentVue to receive important school and District messages.
Thank you for your support!