Questions during the Summer?
Please submit any Main Office or Counseling Office questions via this Google Form and a Main Office staff person will respond within two business days. (Please note the WHS Main Office is closed July 2 and 3 for the 4th of July Holiday and on July 10, 17, 24, 31, and August 7 & 25.)
Counseling questions to submit through the Google Form might include: requests regarding enrollment information and withdrawals. Please note requests for transcripts must be accompanied by a Consent to Release Records form.
TouchBase Login - firstname.lastname@example.org
ParentVUE Login - email@example.com
Fine/Fee Questions - firstname.lastname@example.org
School Property Returns?
- Computers, hot spots, chargers (seniors and underclassmen not returning to NSD in fall),
- Athletic and music uniforms,
- Parking hangers,
- PE/Athletic locks,
- Cameras, lenses, photography and yearbook supplies,
- Art supplies, and
- Calculators, etc.
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED, per the Governor's order.
- During this period, we are able to accept checks payable to WHS (no in-person cash or debit/credit cards).
- Debit/Credit card payments are accepted online through TouchBase 24-hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Checks made payable to WHS can also be mailed to 19819 136th Ave NE, Woodinville, WA 98072, Attn: Bookkeeper
- This 12:00-2:00 p.m. window is for returns of school property. Other Main Office or Counseling Office inquiries should be requested through the Google Form outlined above.
Since the conclusion of Return & Pick-Up Days (June 11, 16, & 18) and the two alternate Return & Pick-Up Days (June 23 & 24), all locker items have been placed in storage and will be available for students to look through them once we start back to school in the fall and are allowed back in the building. We do not have the ability to access them any longer, so students must wait until then.
To officially change your student’s address, you are requested to reestablish residency. Learn more!
Class of 2020 Final Transcripts
Transcript Requests (other than the Class of 2020)
Regarding Incomplete grades, teachers, counselors, and administration will follow up in September to help the student recover the grade.
Viewing Final 2nd Semester Grades
Your patience is greatly appreciated. Thanks for working with us during these unprecedented times. We wish everyone in our Falcon Family a safe, healthy, and enjoyable summer!