A life-long athlete, Ms. Boyce grew up in a family that loves sports and she greatly values the role athletics play in the high school experience. Prior to joining Woodinville in the 2016-17 school year, she taught social studies and was the head track and field coach at Bothell High School, bringing home KingCo and Bi-District Championships, as well as twice earning the KingCo Mens Track Coach of the Year award. She attended Western Washington University and earned her B.A. in History and later earned her Masters in Curriculum and Instruction. In her career she also coached cross country and basketball. Ms. Boyce has high expectations for exceptional extra-curricular activities that enhance and support student learning and she welcomes communication from the Falcon community!
- Athletic Director
- Athletics budgets, expenditures, inventories
- Athletic policies and eligibility requirements
- Athletic schedules, event logistics, and crowd management
- Coordination and supervision of athletic personnel and events
- Hiring and evaluation of coaches and gym managers
- Athletic Code violations