Class of 2021 Prom at MoPOP is May 15th, 7-11pm
Senior Prom is Saturday, May 15, 7 - 11 p.m. at the Seattle Museum of Pop Culture. (Photo ID and printed copy or screen shot of receipt is require upon entry.)
Prom tickets will be sold online via TouchBase from Monday May 3 - Thursday May 15 at 3pm. Your Parent/Guardian must use their NSD generated log in information to access TouchBase.
- Ticket prices are $25 each
- Tickets will not be sold at the door
- Fines/fees must be paid or cleared to purchase prom tickets
- All ticket sales are final and there will be no refunds
- A 'timed entry' is required by MOPOP. Each ticket is named with the entry time, so choose the ticket item carefully.
Every person attending prom is required to have completed and turned in a NSD Covid Waiver Form prior to the event( Deadline is May 13th at noon). Every Non-WHS Guest is required to have a Guest Form completed and turned in prior to the event (Deadline is May 13th at noon).
NSD COVID WAIVER FORM
*A Non-WHS Guest Authorization Form will be required for all non-WHS guests. Plan ahead as photo ID, signatures from the guest's school's administrator and a WHS administrator are required as part of the process.
Needing your Non-WHS Guest Form Signed?
To have your Non-WHS Guest Form Signed by a WHS Administration all information needs to be fully completed first.
To have your Non-WHS Guest form signed, bring your completed form after school to the table located outside the Main Office for an Admin Signature. If you are a remote learner, you can email your form to one of the Admin's listed below.
Brenda Conrad - firstname.lastname@example.org
Craig Richardson - Craig Richardson@nsd.org
Matt Wallace - email@example.com
Mandatory face coverings are required for all staff and Guests.
Visit the Prom Website for important detailed information.
Important Prom schoology information for any student attending:
Hey Falcons! If you are attending Prom this year, you will need to join the Schoology page. (even if you are an underclassman guest of a senior)
Click HERE, or follow below instructions:
1. Go to Schoology
2. Click “Courses” at the top and choose “My Courses”
3. Click “Join a Course” and enter the access code FGWB-5PT4-8XQX5
4. You should now see the WHS Prom 2021 Schoology page. Access it and submit documents just like any of your other classes.
Questions? Email Mr. Melton firstname.lastname@example.org or Ms. Hartinger email@example.com
Class of 2021 Caps, Gowns & Graduation Announcements
If you were unable to attend the Senior Cap, Gown and Graduation Announcement drive thru event on Wednesday, 4/28 you can pick up your items at the Cashier's Office. The cashier will be open Monday/Tuesday & Thursday/Friday until 1:00p.m.
Please note that fines/fees must be cleared or paid for seniors to pick up their items. Fines and fees can be paid online 24-hours a day through TouchBase.
Any questions, please email Ms. Conrad at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Class Meeting 5/4 ~ Zoom Recording
Attention Seniors! If you missed the Senior Class meeting on May 4th, the Zoom recording of the meeting is now available for viewing. Please make sure you watch it!!
(For closed captions, use this link)
Senior Survey & Scholarship Reporting - Past Due
The Senior Survey and Scholarship Reporting window ran through May 5. If you have not completed this, please do so ASAP!
Completion of the Senior Survey includes each seniors Final Transcript request.
Information collected from the Senior Survey and the Scholarship Reporting process is used for a variety of purposes:
- Recognition in the printed Senior Awards publication.
- Consent to release final official transcript to post-secondary colleges and universities, etc.
- WHS school profile data needed for post-secondary student applications, etc.
It is vital that seniors complete the Senior Survey and the Scholarship Reporting process on time due to printing deadlines.
2020-21 PARKING PERMITS - Hangers must be picked up by Friday, May 14th
Parking hangers will be FREE for the remainder of the 2020-21 school year for seniors and juniors who would like to park on campus.
Hangers will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis. Parking hangers are available for Seniors, Juniors and now Sophomores for the 20-21 School year. Students can apply for a hanger on the WHS website Parking Permits page found under Resources. Applications will be closed once all available parking hangers have been issued. Applications are now available for Sophomores. Students will need their vehicle information, as well as the following to upload as part of the application process:
- Student's driver's license image and
- Proof of current auto insurance.
Once approved, hangers can be picked up by students from Mr. Dillman at the main office campus supervisor window starting April 19th. Parking passes will be available for pick-up after school only.
All hangers must be picked up by Friday May 14th. All cars parked on campus must have a hanger. Students who illegally park on campus may lose their parking privileges for the following year(s). Parking hangers must be returned at the end of the school year. Non-returned hangers are subject to a $25.00 fine.
If you should have any questions, please contact Campus Supervisor Alan Dillman at email@example.com.
National Honor Society Officer Elections
Interested in becoming an officer for National Honor Society for the 21-22 School Year? NHS Officers help organize donation drives, help approve new members, run our end-of-year ceremony, and more!
Campaigning will be May 10-May 14, with voting the 14th-17th.
All election activities will take place fully remotely online. You do not need to be a member of NHS this year to run!
Please email Ms. Hartinger (firstname.lastname@example.org
) or reach out to an officer if you have any questions.
Falcon Cheer Open Conditioning
Open to ALL WHS students interested in trying out for the 2021-2022 season
- Students must be cleared (GREEN) in FinalForms in order to participate.
- Students must COVID test weekly in order to participate (details below).
- Masks and social distancing will be required.
- Mondays, 4:30pm-5:15pm, beginning May 3rd
- Location: grass field at WHS
- Open conditioning is completely optional and not required for cheer tryouts
- You do not need to attend every Monday
- Tryouts are TBD - hopefully they will take place sometime in June
- All participants must do weekly COVID tests to be eligible for the following week
- Athletic batch testing is done every Wednesday from 5:30pm-8:00pm at WHS - enter through the 195th bus entrance and proceed to the WHS main office loop
- Bring signed consent form and photo ID
Contact our head coach Danae Klaboe at email@example.com