Monday - Veterans Day, No School
Tuesday we are on 7-Period Schedule #2.
Wednesday we are on ERW Block 2/4/6 Schedule #3.
Talon Time – Counseling: Grade-Level Activities
All students go to their advisory classroom for attendance, then:
- Freshman: High School Priorities and Goal Setting
- Freshmen will remain with their advisors for a slideshow lesson
- Sophomores: High School & Beyond Planning / Naviance Lesson
- Sophomores will remain with their advisors for BYOD work in Naviance
- Juniors: Preparing for Life After High School
- Junior advisors will bring their students to the Theater for a presentation prepared by the Counseling Team
- Seniors: Post-Secondary Planning, Work on College Applications or High School & Beyond Plan
- Seniors will remain with their advisors for BYOD work time on College Apps or the High School & Beyond Plan
JUNIOR FALL PARKING HANGERS ARE DUE BACK
19/20 WINTER ATHLETICS REGISTRATION
Enter the PTSA Reflections contest. This year’ theme is “Look Within”. Entries are due Friday Nov. 15 in the School Office. For more information, visit the reflections page at www.woodinvillehighschoolPTSA.org
Senior Ads are on sale now through December 20th! All Senior Ads submitted to the WHS Yearbook will be created and paid for online through balfour.com. For more detailed information have your parent/guardian visit the WHS Website.
Attention all students! Check your student email accounts for information on College Rep Visits, Field trips, College Applications, Transcripts and much more!!! Did you know you can change your student email account in naviance to your private email address? Go into Naviance and click on "About me" and make the change! Any questions, please see Mrs. Krochmalny in the College and Career Center!