Welcome to Woodinville High School!
"One Falcon, One Family"
Woodinville High School's curriculum offers students a well-balanced educational experience. Our school is noted for its rich tradition of providing a comprehensive education in what we refer to as the "5 A's": Academics, Activities, Advanced Placement, Athletics, and the Arts.
- All eligible students who are new to our district or who were formerly withdrawn and want to enroll, must submit all required enrollment documents to attend Woodinville High School.
- Once all eligible student enrollment paperwork is received and verified, a high school counselor will review the student's file and will then reach out to register the student for courses.
- Online registration taking place between February 9 and March 3 is for currently enrolled WHS students and 8th-grade NSD students in our feeder pattern. All new incoming students not currently enrolled in NSD, or who at one time were formerly enrolled in NSD (even if back in preschool), have a separate enrollment process.
- Newly enrolling or formerly enrolled students will be provided a course selection sheet by email after March 22 once all their initial enrollment documents have been submitted and reviewed. See Step 1, below.
- A) New to WHS Service Area or from Private School, Home School, or Outside Enrollment and have NEVER previously attended NSD or WHS (thru May 31, 2022)
- B) Former NSD Students Returning to NSD/WHS (thru May 31, 2022)
- C) In-District WHS Pathway 2020-21 8th Graders (thru May 31, 2022)
- D) Summer Move-In (June 1-August 31, 2022)
Counseling Office Manager
Beginning August 16:
*Delivering forms/documents electronically is highly encouraged to limit contact and traffic in the offices.
Spring Enrollment Process
For Current Students in
Grades 11, 10, 9, & 8
REGISTRATION TIMELINE AND PROCESS FOR CURRENT WHS 11TH, 10TH, 9TH, AND PATHWAY 8TH-GRADE STUDENTS WILL BE POSTED IN FEBRUARY 2022
Course Catalog 2021-22