Woodinville High School's curriculum offers students a well-balanced educational experience. Our school is noted for its rich tradition of providing a comprehensive education in what we refer to as the "5 A's": Academics, Activities, Advanced Placement, Athletics, and the Arts.
All eligible students who are new to our district, or formerly withdrawn students, must complete online enrollment to attend Woodinville High School.
- For the 2019-20 school year, once all online enrollment paperwork is received and verified a high school counselor will review your student's file and will then reach out to you to register your student for courses.
- If you are enrolling your student for the 2020-21 school year, a New Student Counselors Orientation will be held in August to schedule classes and an official student schedule will be made available towards the start of the school year.
- Students living in our service area moving up from Leota Middle School or Timbercrest Middle School do not need to re-register at WHS.
To help get you to the correct enrollment form, please answer a couple of questions:
Counseling Office Manager
*Please note all school buildings across our state will remain closed through the end of the 2019-20 school year in order to mitigate the impact of COVID-19. During this time, the Woodinville High School offices are operating on intermittent office hours and working remotely. Please expect a response to phone calls and/or emails within two business days. Your patience is greatly appreciated. Learn more.
(The counseling office is closed the month of July)
NEW STUDENT COUNSELORS ORIENTATION:
To schedule classes for the 2020-21 school year, counselors will meet with incoming students who enrolled at WHS during the spring of 2019-20 who missed the registration window in February and with any students who move into our service area over the summer and are NEW to WHS.
- The New Student Counselors Orientation is not for incoming freshmen who have rolled up from Timbercrest MS or Leota MS.
- For those NEW to WHS, please be sure you have completed online enrollment. The online enrollment process must be FULLY completed in order to meet with the counselor at the August New Student Counselors Orientation.
Questions? Please contact Counseling Office Manager Roberta Porter at email@example.com or 425-408-7418.
*Due to the current school building closures due to Covid-19 mitigation, the date and time will be announced.