Welcome to Woodinville High School!
"One Falcon, One Family"
Woodinville High School's curriculum offers students a well-balanced educational experience. Our school is noted for its rich tradition of providing a comprehensive education in what we refer to as the "5 A's": Academics, Activities, Advanced Placement, Athletics, and the Arts.
2022-23 ENROLLMENT PROCESS
- All eligible students who are new to our district or who were formerly withdrawn and want to enroll, must submit all required enrollment documents to attend Woodinville High School.
- Once all eligible student enrollment paperwork is received and verified, a high school counselor will review the student's file and will then reach out to register the student for courses.
- Online registration for 2022-23 that took place between February 14 and March 9, 2022 was for currently enrolled WHS students and 8th-grade NSD students in our feeder pattern. All new incoming students not currently enrolled in NSD, or who at one time were formerly enrolled in NSD (even if back in preschool), have a separate enrollment process.
- Newly enrolling or formerly enrolled students who took part in the February 14-March 9 process were provided with a course selection sheet by email (after March 28) once all their initial enrollment documents had been submitted and reviewed. See Step 1, below.
- A) New to WHS Service Area or from Private School, Home School, or Outside Enrollment and have NEVER previously attended NSD or WHS (thru May 31, 2022)
- B) Former NSD Students Returning to NSD/WHS (thru May 31, 2022)
- C) In-District WHS Pathway 2021-22 8th Graders (thru May 31, 2022)
- D) Summer Move-In (June 1-August 31, 2022)
The counseling office is closed for summer break, July 1 through August 1.
FAQs are available and Questions can be submitted at this Google Form.
Roberta Porter (Summer Break July 1 thru August 1)
Counseling Office Manager
Beginning August 2:
Spring Registration Process
for the 2022-23 School Year
Current Students in
Pathway Grades 11, 10, 9, & 8:
Former or Returning Students in Pathway Grades 11, 10, 9, & 8:
Course Catalog 2021-22
Course Catalog 2022-23