Enrollment (Hide during Summer)
Welcome to Woodinville High School!
"One Falcon, One Family"
Woodinville High School's curriculum offers students a well-balanced educational experience. Our school is noted for its rich tradition of providing a comprehensive education in what we refer to as the "5 A's": Academics, Activities, Advanced Placement, Athletics, and the Arts.
- All eligible students who are new to our district or who were formerly withdrawn and want to enroll, must submit all required enrollment documents to attend Woodinville High School.
- Once all eligible student enrollment paperwork is received and verified, a high school counselor will review the student's file and will then reach out to register the student for courses.
- Online registration taking place between February 9 and March 3 is for currently enrolled WHS students and 8th-grade NSD students in our feeder pattern. All new incoming students not currently enrolled in NSD, or who at one time were formerly enrolled in NSD (even if back in preschool), have a separate enrollment process.
- Newly enrolling or formerly enrolled students will be provided a course selection sheet by email after March 22 once all their initial enrollment documents have been submitted and reviewed. See Step 1, below.
- A) New to WHS Service Area or from Private School, Home School, or Outside Enrollment and have NEVER previously attended NSD or WHS (thru June 18, 2021)
- B) Former NSD Students Returning to NSD/WHS (thru June 18, 2021)
- C) In-District WHS Pathway 2020-21 8th Graders (thru June 18, 2021)
- D) Summer Move-In (June 19-August 31)
Counseling Office Manager
(The counseling office is closed the month of July)
*Please note the Woodinville High School offices are operating on intermittent office hours and working remotely due to the COVID-19 building closures. Please expect a response to phone calls and/or emails within two business days. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
Spring Enrollment Process for Fall 2021-22
Current Students in
Grades 11, 10, 9, & 8
Course Catalog 2020-21
Course Catalog 2021-22