Welcome to Woodinville High School!
"One Falcon, One Family"
Woodinville High School's curriculum offers students a well-balanced educational experience. Our school is noted for its rich tradition of providing a comprehensive education in what we refer to as the "5 A's": Academics, Activities, Advanced Placement, Athletics, and the Arts.
2023-24 ENROLLMENT PROCESS
- All eligible students who are new to our district or who were formerly withdrawn and want to enroll, must submit all required enrollment documents to attend Woodinville High School.
- Once all eligible student enrollment paperwork is received and verified for enrollments submitted:
- June 1 through August 24, a high school counselor will review the student's file and will be registered at the August 24, 9 a.m. New Student Orientation/Registration at the WHS Library.
- From August 25 and throughout the school year, a counselor will review the student's file and will reach out directly regarding registration.
- All new incoming 2023-24 students (or who at one time were formerly enrolled in NSD--even if back in preschool) from June 1 and throughout the school year:
- See Step 1, below.
Have a summer time question?
Many answers to summer frequently asked questions can be found in our WHS Parent/Guardian & Student Summer Office FAQs. Have a question? They can be submitted through the Summer FAQs Google Form by scrolling to the bottom.
Counseling Office Manager
June 20 thru June 30
July 1 thru August 1
August 2 thru August 11
Routine school hours resume starting August 11
Course Catalog 2023-24