Distance Learning Schedule (Eff. March 30, 2020)
Effective Monday, March 30, 2020 WHS transitions to a Distance Learning Instructional Schedule.
- Monday is periods 1, 2 & 3
- Tuesday is Office Hours
- Wednesday is periods 4 & 5
- Thursday is Office Hours
- Friday is periods 6 & 7
- Check email@example.com Email. Students need to check their @apps.nsd.org email every day!
- Routine Schedule. Please remember school is in session, just virtually. We ask parents to support their student with a routine schedule at home for learning, that includes parent/student check ins to monitor progress.
- Attendance. Students must sign-in each period on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday on the WHS Attendance website.
- Digital Citizenship. Students need to be respectful of their teachers and classmates and must abide by the expectations outlined in Northshore’s Responsible Use Procedure. Information regarding Digital Citizenship and Responsible Use can be found on the NSD website.
- Technology. If you have questions or need technical help contact:
Student and Family Technology Help Desk
NSD School Buildings Closed
Per Gov. Jay Inslee's March 12 announcement and Superintendent Reid's March 12 letter to families, effective Monday, March 18, all schools are closed in order to mitigate the impact of COVID-19 in our state. "The first possible weekday back will be April 27.”
Routine Weekly Bell Schedule (thru March 6, 2020)
|Monday:||7-Period Schedule #2|
|Tuesday:||7-Period Schedule #2|
|Wednesday:||ERW Block 2/4/6 Schedule #3|
|Thursday:||Block 1/3/5/7 Schedule #4|
|Friday:||7-Period Schedule #2|
Start & End Times
|7:30 a.m. - 2:35pm|
|Wed. Early Release 1:05pm|
|M, T, F: 6:35 - 7:25 a.m.|
|W, TH: 6:45 - 7:25 a.m.|
Visit the WHS homepage Calendar to view each day's bell schedule and/or see the Daily Bell/Block Schedule Calendar below.
2019-20 Lunch Schedule
|1st "A" Lunch||2nd "B" Lunch|
|Art (Visual & Performing)||English|
Lunch is based on 5th period, with the exception of the Block 2/4/6 schedule when lunch is based on 6th period.
- #1 Link Crew & Orientation Day Schedule
- #5 - Early Release Wednesday 7-Period Schedule
- #6 60-Min AM Activity Schedule
- #7 60-Min PM Activity Schedule
- #8 50-Min AM Activity Schedule
- #9 40-Min AM Activity Schedule
- #10A ERW PSAT/Class Meeting Schedule (October 16, 2019)
- #10B Great American Shakeout Schedule (October 17, 2019)
- #11 State Testing Modified Block Schedule
- #12 ERW State Testing Modified Schedule
- #13 - ERW Beach Day/Yearbooks Schedule
- #14 - Moving Up/Senior Breakfast Schedule
- #15 - Commencement Day Schedule
- #16 - Modified 2-Hour Schedule
- #21 - College & Career Fair Schedule