WHS has been working diligently to prepare for 2020-21 online course registration that starts in February. Registration for next school year’s classes will be completed by students online in StudentVUE.
- Online course registration materials and instructions will be distributed to students during Advisory on Thursday, February 13*.
- Online course registration must completed by Wednesday, February 26.
- Students must also return the Online Registration Worksheet (provided at the February 13 distribution) signed by their parent indicating they have reviewed their student's course requests to their Falcon Time Advisor Wednesday, February 26.
- The 2020-21 Course Description Catalog will be posted online the morning of February 12.
- The instructional video presented to students in Advisory will be available on the WHS website for your convenience.
- Counselors will meet one-to-one with each of their students to review 4-year personal education plans, post-secondary plans, and 2020-21 course requests between March 3 and March 20.
Please note the master schedule of courses developed for the 2020-21 school year, along with corresponding staffing decisions, will be based on the course requests students make at this time; therefore, students are encouraged to process their choices and weigh all the options carefully before making final selections.
*Absent students can pick up the registration packet February 14 during Options or after school in the College & Career Center.
We look forward to assisting and supporting all our students throughout this process.