Facilities & Grounds
On April 6, Governor Inslee announced that all schools in Washington will remain closed through the end of the 2019-20 school year. Administration, faculty, and staff are working remotely. This also means all district playgrounds and ballfields are closed to the public. Team games, picnics, and other recreational gatherings will not be permitted. Visit the state of Washington's website to learn more about the Stay Home, Stay Healthy order.
WHS Track and Field Regulations
Track and field use at WHS are for school scheduled activities only (including during school hours M-F). Keep in mind that although the track, field, and tennis courts are outside, the areas are instructional classroom space during the school day.
- Hours: 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., except during school activities (currently closed to the public per Governor Inslee's April 6 announcement)
- No dogs
- For field scheduling information call 425-408-7885
- In case of emergency call 911 if you are in immediate danger
- If there is a non-emergency concern with our facilities, and it is after hours, please call 425-485-9535
- Tobacco, alcohol or controlled substance use not permitted
- Food or beverage of any type not permitted on track-field surfaces
- Chewing gum & sunflower seeds not permitted on track-field surfaces
- Dogs or other animals not permitted on Northshore School District property
- Fireworks or other explosive devices not permitted
- Bicycles, skateboards & rollerblades not permitted on school district property
- No unscheduled field use
- No trespassing after dusk
Please Observe on School Grounds
- NO Skateboards
- NO Rollerblades or Skates
- NO Dogs or Other Animals
- NO Bicycles on Sidewalk
- NO Parking in Fire Lanes
- NO Littering or Dumping
- NO Motorcyles, GoCarts, ATV's
- No Weapons or Fireworks
- No Smoking or Drugs
Not responsible for injury or theft, loss, or damage to property
NO TRESPASSING AFTER DARK
REPORT VIOLATIONS TO 425-361-4131
The Northshore School District allows community use of our gyms, cafeterias, fields, conference rooms, libraries and theaters.
The Northshore School District allows community use of our football, soccer, baseball, softball, multi-use fields and Pop Keeney Stadium.
The Northshore Performing Arts Center serve the entire community in supporting the performing arts.
We will notify the community whenever there is an application of pesticide at a facility.
We believe it is important to maintain a regular testing schedule to ensure all facilities have clean water.