Facilities & Grounds
Per Dr. Reid's January 15, 2021 "Weekly COVID Update":
"Given the Governor’s latest announcement, we have also been able to expand usage of our outdoor facilities.
- Playgrounds, tracks, and tennis courts are available for weekend and evening use starting tomorrow, Jan. 16 (Please note that some elementary schools have childcare on site until 5:30 p.m. weekdays, so play structures may not be available until that time).
- All District school campuses and outdoor facilities, including playgrounds, tracks and tennis courts, are closed to the public during the school day from 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Football, soccer, baseball, softball, and multi-use fields will open beginning 2/8/21 with reservations required. The District will begin accepting reservation applications on 1/25/21. Users must submit a COVID plan showing compliance with the Governor’s Healthy Washington: Roadmap to Recovery.
- Please visit the NSD website for more details on access guidelines and requirements."
WHS Track and Field Regulations
Track and field use at WHS are for school scheduled activities only (including during school hours M-F). Keep in mind that although the track, field, and tennis courts are outside, the areas are instructional classroom space during the school day.
- Hours: 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., except during school activities (see Dr. Reid's January 15, 2021 message above for current availability)
- No dogs
- For field scheduling information call 425-408-7885
- In case of emergency call 911 if you are in immediate danger
- If there is a non-emergency concern with our facilities, and it is after hours, please call 425-485-9535
- Tobacco, alcohol or controlled substance use not permitted
- Food or beverage of any type not permitted on track-field surfaces
- Chewing gum & sunflower seeds not permitted on track-field surfaces
- Dogs or other animals not permitted on Northshore School District property
- Fireworks or other explosive devices not permitted
- Bicycles, skateboards & rollerblades not permitted on school district property
- No unscheduled field use
- No trespassing after dusk
Please Observe on School Grounds
- NO Skateboards
- NO Rollerblades or Skates
- NO Dogs or Other Animals
- NO Bicycles on Sidewalk
- NO Parking in Fire Lanes
- NO Littering or Dumping
- NO Motorcyles, GoCarts, ATV's
- No Weapons or Fireworks
- No Smoking or Drugs
Not responsible for injury or theft, loss, or damage to property
NO TRESPASSING AFTER DARK
REPORT VIOLATIONS TO 425-361-4131
The Northshore School District allows community use of our gyms, cafeterias, fields, conference rooms, libraries and theaters.
The Northshore School District allows community use of our football, soccer, baseball, softball, multi-use fields and Pop Keeney Stadium.
The Northshore Performing Arts Center serve the entire community in supporting the performing arts.
We will notify the community whenever there is an application of pesticide at a facility.
We believe it is important to maintain a regular testing schedule to ensure all facilities have clean water.