ParentVUE allows parents to access their child(ren)'s:
- Class Schedules
- Course History
- Graduation Status
- Mid-term/Quarter and Final/Semester Grades
- School Information
- Demographic Information
- Immunization Dates
- View class assignments, earned grades and missing assignments (for middle school and high school students and parents)
Features for Parents:
- View and request updates to student demographic data electronically
- View up-to-date attendance information
- Option to receive emails when tardies or absences are entered for their student
- View student's modified course history and graduation requirements
- View and download current year report cards
- View online Student Course Requests
- Send email to their student's teacher(s)
- View a school calendar
A single username and password allows parents to access information for all of their children, regardless of the grade level or school of attendance. Each parent has an individual account that covers all children. Note that this username will ALSO be used to access student information in the mobile app.
Parents will need an account 7-digit activation key, which they can get from their student's school office, to create an account. Parents can create an account by following these simple steps:
- Request a 7-digit activation key from your school's office. Each parent has an activation key and login that will access information for all children in the family.
- Visit ParentVUE in a web browser and click I Am a Parent.
- Click I have an activation key and need to create my account, which will display the district's Privacy Statement.
- Read and accept the Privacy Statement by clicking on the I Accept button.
- Enter first name, last name and the provided activation key then click Continue to Step 3.
- Create a username and password and list primary email address then click Complete Account Activation.
- Once ParentVUE opens, click on the My Account tab to review your cell phone listing. Use the dropdown menu to designate that a number is a cell phone. If you have not cell phone listed, click Add to add a number; and be sure to use the dropdown menu to indicate that it is a cell phone.
- While in ParentVUE, if you are the "Living With" parent, you may also wish to click on the Home tab and then Student Information to check your child's emergency contacts. Click Edit to change this information.
Parents and guardians are provided with an Activation Key to then establish their username and password. If a parent/guardian has more than one student, this login information will provide access to all of their students throughout NSD regardless of grade level or school of attendance. Usernames and passwords for Leota Junior High and Timbercrest Junior High students remain the same and carry forward to WHS.
Where do parents/guardians new to WHS obtain their ParentVUE Activation Key?
If you are a parent/guardian who is new to WHS and need an Activation Key to establish a username and password to access ParentVUE there are two options:
- Appear in person at the WHS Attendance Office, show ID, and pick up the Activation Key or
- Send an email request with your student’s name to email@example.com requesting the information. The email address will be confirmed and the information will then be emailed to the parent/guardian.
With the Activation Key, parents/guardians then establish their login information at the ParentVUE website.Parents and guardians are strongly encouraged to establish the same username and password for ParentVUE that has been assigned for their online payments account, TouchBase. We apologize for the inconvenience; however, Activation Keys cannot be provided verbally over the phone due to the sensitivity of the information involved.
Forgot your ParentVUE username and password?
Once a parent/guardian establishes a username and password, WHS does not have access to it. If lost, parents/guardians should follow the prompts on the ParentVUE site to recover it. (WHS can advise lost TouchBase usernames and passwords.)NOTE: Usernames and passwords ARE case sensitive. Be sure to use upper or lower case as indicated. Be cautioned that lower case "L" and the number 1 (one) look very similar. Parents/Guardians should not share their username and password information with their student(s).