2022-23 PARKING PERMIT APPLICATION - NOW AVAILABLE!
Seniors and juniors who plan to park on campus for the 2022-23 school year can find the application below. Students must use their NSD @apps.nsd.org email account in order access the application. Once approved all fines and fees must be paid to receive a hanger.
- Please note that there is a section on the application for students to upload images of their driver's license and current auto insurance.
- Applications will be processed in the order they are received.
- Barring any unexpected changes to the school schedule, applications will be approved and the parking hanger fee will be added to students' TouchBase account starting mid-August.
For questions regarding WHS on-campus parking for the 2022-23 school year, please email the Campus Supervisor Alan Dillman at firstname.lastname@example.org. Stay healthy and safe!
(Spring Season $10 for 3-season student-athletes)
**IMPORTANT: Parking Hanger Return Information**
- Seniors must pay all outstanding fines and fees to receive a diploma.
- Juniors must pay all fines to receive a hanger for the next year.