Spring season parking permits are sold out due to limited parking on-campus and a busy spring sports and activities season.
2019-2020 Parking Applications Are NOW Available!
REMINDER: ALL CURRENT PARKING HANGERS MUST BE RETURNED TO THE CAMPUS SUPERVISOR AT END OF THE SCHOOL YEAR TO AVOID A $25 FINE.
ON-CAMPUS STUDENT PARKING
PARKING INFORMATION FOR THE 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR
Parking applications for the 2019-20 school year are now available for students to pick up at the Campus Supervisor’s window at the Main Office. Students must include a photocopy of their current auto insurance and driver’s license when turning in their applications. The deadline to submit next year’s parking application is June 3rd.
REMINDER: ALL FINES AND FEES MUST BE PAID TO BE APPROVED TO PURCHASE A PARKING PERMIT.
Please see the Priority Parking Plan and other general parking information below.
- Seniors with WANIC/Health Science/Running Start class where there is no district shuttle offered.
- Juniors with WANIC/Health Science/Running Start class where there is no district shuttle offered.
- Seniors who participate in after school sanctioned sports and pre-approved after school activities.
- Juniors who participate in after school sanctioned sports and pre-approved after school activities.
- Seniors who have waivers or work after school.
Q: How many parking spaces are available for hanger purchases by students?
A: Approximately 440 for the 2018-19 school year.
Q: Who has ticket and towing jurisdiction for cars parked on the street in front of the school?
A: Woodinville Police Department.
Q: What will happen if I park in the adjacent neighborhoods?
A: Ticketed by police and/or towed at owner's expense if parked on curbs, sidewalks, or parked against the flow of traffic.
Q: What happens if I don't pay my parking tickets?
A: Your diploma, transcript, yearbook, and/or optional graduation supplies are withheld and you cannot participate in extra-curricular activities when parking fines (or any fines/fees) are unpaid at the time of the activity (i.e., fall/winter/spring sports participation, club competitions, homecoming dance, prom, Commencement Ceremony, etc.).
Q: What are the top four reasons students receive parking tickets at WHS?
- Hangers not displayed on mirrors
- Parked in the Staff lot
- Parked in the Visitor lot
- Parked in two spots
Q: What will happen if I park in the handicapped zone with or without a valid parking hanger?
A: You will receive a ticket and will be towed at your own expense.
Q: Whom do students and/or parents contact when there is a concern or question regarding parking?
A: Email Campus Supervisor Jeani Schwenk:firstname.lastname@example.org
**IMPORTANT: Parking Hanger Return Information**
All WHS parking hangers are due back at either the end of the season for seasonal permits or by the end of the school year for yearlong permits.
A $25 fine is assessed for any hanger not returned.
- Seniors must pay all outstanding fines and fees to receive a diploma.
- Juniors must pay all fines to receive a hanger for the next year.