2021-22 PARKING PERMIT APPLICATION - NOW AVAILABLE!
- Please note that there is a section on the application for students to upload images of their driver's license and current auto insurance.
- The deadline to submit early parking applications for 2021-22 is June 14, 2021.
- Barring any unexpected changes to the school schedule, early applications will be approved and the parking hanger fee will be added to students' TouchBase account starting mid-August.
- Online parking applications received after June 14, 2021 will be accepted and approved again once school starts.
IMPORTANT PARKING INFORMATION
Reminder: Parking hangers must be returned at the end of the school year. Non-returned hangers are subject to a $25.00 fine.
(Spring Season $10 for 3-season student-athletes)
**IMPORTANT: Parking Hanger Return Information**
All WHS parking hangers are due back at either the end of the season for seasonal permits or by the end of the school year for yearlong permits.
A $25 fine is assessed for any hanger not returned.
- Seniors must pay all outstanding fines and fees to receive a diploma.
- Juniors must pay all fines to receive a hanger for the next year.