IMPORTANT PARKING INFORMATION
- Students wishing to park on campus must have a valid 2019-2020 WHS parking permit (hanger) in their car as of September 11th.
- Students who do not have a hanger must park on the street until it is purchased.
- Students who are already approved and have not yet purchased and/or picked up a hanger, please do so immediately.
- A limited amount of parking permits is still available for seniors and juniors. Please pick up an application at the Campus Supervisor’s window if still needing to apply for parking on campus. Remember to include a photocopy of current insurance and driver’s license when turning in completed application.
- Students are encouraged to ride the school bus or carpool for space and environmental reasons.
**IMPORTANT: Parking Hanger Return Information**
All WHS parking hangers are due back at either the end of the season for seasonal permits or by the end of the school year for yearlong permits.
A $25 fine is assessed for any hanger not returned.
- Seniors must pay all outstanding fines and fees to receive a diploma.
- Juniors must pay all fines to receive a hanger for the next year.