- Payments by credit or debit card can be made online at TouchBase or in person. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for TouchBase username and password.
- Checks should be payable to Woodinville High School (WHS) or Northshore School District (NSD).
- If paying by check please combine payments into one check, excluding lunch accounts which are paid directly to Food Services. See more information below.
Make payments at anytime, from anywhere with your VISA, MasterCard, or American Express credit card. Touchbase provides a quick and secure option to make payments for many school fees. Parents with more than one student can even make payments for each student all in one transaction!
- Program fees
- Student fines
- Sports fees
- Club dues
- and more
Use your assigned username and password to sign in and access your student's accounts. Please contact the school office if you need assistance logging in, or view our PDF guide.
You can pay for meals online using PayPams. The PayPAMS program accepts VISA (credit/debit), MasterCard and Discover cards. If a parent pays for multiple students at once, they will only be charged once convenience fee of $1.95. There is no charge for parents to sign their students up with PayPAMS in order to check student balances or view cafeteria purchases.
You may also pay for meals by bringing cash or check to the school kitchen. Please include your student's ID number with each payment.
Refund of 2nd Semester 2019-20 Class and Parking Fees
We are pleased to announce in an effort to help alleviate the financial strain created by the current health situation, coupled with the closure of school buildings and in-person classes a month into 2nd semester of the 2019-20 school year, that families will be provided with fee refunds as outlined below. Due to auditing requirements, funds cannot be carried forward to next school year. There is no action necessary to receive a refund.
- 2nd Semester Class Fees – 100% refund
- Student Parking
- Full-year parking hanger - 50% refund
- 2nd semester only or 3rd season only parking hanger - 100% refund
- ASB memberships purchased only for spring sports or second semester activities - 100% refund
- Fees that were paid online through TouchBase or in person with a debit/credit card will be refunded directly to the credit/debit card by approximately mid-May.
- Fees that were paid by cash or check will be refunded by a check mailed to the student’s home by approximately the 1st of June.
Cancellation of Spring Sports Season
Per Deputy Superintendent Duggan Harman's April 6 message through Final Forms, now that the closure of spring sports is official, the district will start reimbursing pay to play fees. 100% of high school spring sports participation fees will be processed automatically - there is no action required by families. Payments made by credit/debit card will be refunded directly to the card account. Payments made by check or cash will be refunded by check mailed from the Northshore School District. Read more.
7:15 a.m. - 3:15 p.m.
To preserve valuable learning time, student payments are accepted before school, during Options, lunches and after school. Parents and guardians are welcome to make payments from 7:15 a.m. - 3:15 p.m.