- Payments anytime, from anywhere can be made with your VISA, MasterCard, or American Express credit card online at TouchBase or in person at the WHS Cashier's or Main Office.
- Email email@example.com for a TouchBase username and password, if needed.
Touchbase provides a quick and secure option to make payments for many school fees. Parents with more than one student can even make payments for each student all in one transaction!
- Program fees
- Student fines
- ASB membership
- Sports fees
- Club dues
- and more
- Please contact the WHS Online Resource Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance logging in, or view Payment Troubleshooting & Guest Accounts, or view our PDF guide.
- Checks should be payable to Woodinville High School (WHS) or Northshore School District (NSD).
- If paying by check please combine payments into one check (excluding lunch accounts which are paid directly to Food Services. See below for School Meals Information).
- Request Reduced or Waive Fees: House Bill 1660
- Request for Reducing Barriers Support: Northshore Schools Foundation
Reduced or Waived Fees
CONSENT FORM FOR REDUCED/WAIVED FEES
Available after August 15 by logging into ParentVue and completing the steps in the Student Information Updates module
Please note: Part of the process when completing the consent form is families will first verify their information (address, phone, emergency contacts, etc.). The Consent form will appear after the race and preferred language questions. Parents/Guardians need to go through each page and verify information before reaching the consent form. The ParentVUE app on cell phones looks nearly identical to the computer version of ParentVUE for completing the online consent form.
If you qualify for free or reduced price meals, also apply for reduced or waived extra-curricular school fees pursuant to House Bill 1660 (that you may be eligible for) by completing that section of the Student Information Updates in ParentVue* on or after August 15 (see House Bill 1660 details below).
Completing the fee waiver form in ParentVUE* will allow your student's free and reduced status to be shared with those administering extra-curricular activities at our school or within the district, thus being able to waive or reduce certain fees.
Consent must be given each school year and does not carry forward from last school year. Instructions on how to submit the consent form in ParentVUE can be found on the district website.
Once the Consent is submitted through the Student Information Updates portal in ParentVUE, it takes a minimum of 24 hours for the waived fees to show up in TouchBase.
Visit the District website to learn how to apply for free or reduced price meals.
Betsy Black, Account Specialist
*If you need your username/password, email email@example.com.
Request for Removing Barriers Support: Northshore Schools Foundation
Basic Needs Aid
When a family is in crisis and normal household activities are disrupted, students experience distress that affects their attendance, coursework and classroom behavior. NSF's Basic Needs Aid Fund allows families to stock up on groceries or fill the car with fuel so that they can direct their energy where it is most needed: finding a permanent solution to the situation at hand.
Apply for Funds
1.) For WHS students, contact Counselor and CARE Team member Sarah Brenner at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or your student's school counselor or grade-level administrator to describe the temporary challenge or circumstance and request support. All NSF funding requests must come from an approved school staff member.
2.) Foundation leadership will review the request within 5 days and contact the NSD staff that submitted the request with details regarding funding.
- School Meal Payment Program Update for 2022-23
- Paying for School Meals
- School Meal Balances & Reimbursements
- Low Balance Notifications/Track Meal Balances
- Negative Balance Notifications
School Meal Program 2022-23
The Northshore School District, like all others in the state, will again begin to charge for school lunch and breakfast at the start of next school year. The Federal COVID-19 waivers that have allowed U.S. public schools to offer free breakfasts and lunches to all students regardless of income expires June 2022. This means students who apply for benefits and qualify for free or reduced-priced meals will continue to receive meals at no charge in 2022-23, and students who do not apply for or qualify for benefits will be charged at the paid meal price for breakfast and lunch when participating.
What can you do to prepare for next year?
Learn more about NSD Food & Nutrition.
You can pay by cash or check directly to the WHS Kitchen in the Commons (in person payments for school meals are not accepted at cashier's offices in the Northshore School District).
Checks should be made out to Northshore School District. You can also manage your student's meal account safely and securely online with TITAN School Solutions. The TITAN Family Portal allows you to:
- Make online payments to your student's account (Accepts Visa and MasterCard)
- Add money to multiple students during the same session and only pay one convenience fee of $2.60.
- Remotely monitor your children’s cafeteria meal accounts
- Set up automatic and recurring payments
- Set up low account balance email and text alerts
- Transfer money between students
- Submit an online application for free and reduced meals
Need to create an account? Click the button and then select "Sign Up Today" and follow the instructions to link your students to your account.
Learn more about NSD Food & Nutrition.
12th Grade Families & Students Leaving the District
For graduating seniors and students leaving the district who have money remaining on their school meal account, NSD is providing three options for those funds:
- Receive a refund check: A check will be mailed to the address in your student's record.
- Transfer to a sibling: We are only able to transfer funds to one sibling.
- Donate to students in need: Your remaining meal balance will be used to provide meals for Northshore School District students in need.
Please make your selection by completing this form.
K-11th Grade Families
For families of students in grades K-11, no action is needed.
Meal account funds will roll over to the 2020-21 school year.
However, if you would like a refund or to donate your current balance to a Northshore student in need, complete this form.
All meal balances can be viewed using Titan.
Please contact Food Services Office Manager Kim Klapel at email@example.com if you should have further questions about lunch balances.
Learn more about NSD Food & Nutrition.
LOW BALANCE NOTIFICATIONS/TRACKING MEAL BALANCES
You can view your student’s meal account balance and cafeteria purchases and transfer money from one sibling to another at no charge on the Titan Family Portal online or with the mobile app at family.titank12.com. Families that have registered on the Titan Family Portal will receive a low-balance notification by email when their student’s account drops below $5.00. Families can also set custom low-balance notifications through Titan. Written low balance notices may also be sent home when the balance on the meal account is low. The notice will be placed in the teacher's box to be given to the student to take home.
NEGATIVE BALANCE NOTIFICATIONS
When a student account balance reaches the equivalent of negative two lunches, automated calls will be sent out from the Food & Nutrition Services Department to ensure notification of account standings. Regardless of account standing, students will always be offered a reimbursable breakfast and lunch at school and allowed to charge on a negative balance. Charging for a la carte purchases, including milk-only, extra entrees, or non-reimbursable meals, will not be permitted if a student's balance is negative. Unpaid meal charges must be paid in full when a student graduates or moves to a new school district.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for online payment (TouchBase) user name and password.
- Can't select an item to purchase? You may have created a guest account, which will not link to your student's account.
- Email email@example.com for specific fine/fee/payment inquiries.
- Payment Troubleshooting & Guest Accounts
- Online Payments Q&A
- Athletic Fees
- General Fees
- Fines & Outstanding Fees
- Parking Permits
Cashier's Office Hours*
Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri:
7:50 a.m. - 3:50 p.m.
7:50 a.m. - 2:20 p.m.
*To preserve valuable learning and classroom time:
- Students are allowed to make in person payments before school, during Options, lunches and after school.