- Payments by credit or debit card can be made online at TouchBase or in person. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for TouchBase username and password.
- Checks should be payable to Woodinville High School (WHS) or Northshore School District (NSD).
- If paying by check please combine payments into one check, excluding lunch accounts which are paid directly to Food Services. See more information below.
Waived Fees - House Bill 1660
If you qualify for free or reduced price meals, learn how to submit for waived extra-curricular fees pursuant to House Bill 1660 via the link in the red box below:
Reduced or Waived Fees
Do you qualify for free or reduced priced meals? Visit the District website to learn how you can waive some fees.
Make payments at anytime, from anywhere with your VISA, MasterCard, or American Express credit card. Touchbase provides a quick and secure option to make payments for many school fees. Parents with more than one student can even make payments for each student all in one transaction!
- Program fees
- Student fines
- Sports fees
- Club dues
- and more
Use your assigned username and password to sign in and access your student's accounts. Please contact the school office if you need assistance logging in, or view our PDF guide.
You can pay by cash or check at your school. Checks should be made out to Northshore School District. You can also manage your student's meal account safely and securely online with TITAN School Solutions. The TITAN Family Portal allows you to:
- Make online payments to your student's account (Accepts Visa and MasterCard)
- Add money to multiple students during the same session and only pay one convenience fee of $2.60.
- Remotely monitor your children’s cafeteria meal accounts
- Set up automatic and recurring payments
- Set up low account balance email and text alerts
- Transfer money between students
- Submit an online application for free and reduced meals
Need to create an account? Click the button and then select "Sign Up Today" and follow the instructions to link your students to your account.
Northshore Schools Foundation: Request for Removing Barriers Support
Basic Needs Aid
When a family is in crisis and normal household activities are disrupted, students experience distress that affects their attendance, coursework and classroom behavior. NSF's Basic Needs Aid Fund allows families to stock up on groceries or fill the car with fuel so that they can direct their energy where it is most needed: finding a permanent solution to the situation at hand.
Apply for Funds
1.) For WHS students, contact Counselor and CARE Team member Sarah Brenner at email@example.com and/or your student's school counselor or grade-level administrator to describe the temporary challenge or circumstance and request support. All NSF funding requests must come from an approved school staff member.
2.) The NSD staff member will submit your request using this link.
3.) Foundation leadership will review the request within 5 days and contact the NSD staff that submitted the request with details regarding funding.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for online payment (TouchBase) user name and password.
- Can't select an item to purchase? You may have created a guest account, which will not link to your student's account.
- Email email@example.com for specific fine/fee/payment inquiries.
Cashier's Office Hours*
Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri:
7:50 a.m. - 3:50 p.m.
7:50 a.m. - 2:20 p.m.
*To preserve valuable learning time:
- Student payments are accepted before school, during Options, lunches and after school.
Food and Nutrition Reimbursements
12th Grade Families & Students Leaving the District
For graduating seniors and students leaving the district who have money remaining on their school meal account, NSD is providing three options for those funds:
Receive a refund check: A check will be mailed to the address in your student's record.
Transfer to a sibling: We are only able to transfer funds to one sibling.
Donate to students in need: Your remaining meal balance will be used to provide meals for Northshore School District students in need.
K-11th Grade Families
For families of students in grades K-11, no action is needed.
Meal account funds will roll over to the 2020-21 school year.
However, if you would like a refund or to donate your current balance to a Northshore student in need, complete this form.
All meal balances can be viewed using PayPAMS.
Please contact Food Services Office Manager Kim Klapel at firstname.lastname@example.org if you should have further questions about lunch balances.
Refund of 2nd Semester 2019-20 Class and Parking Fees
We are pleased to announce in an effort to help alleviate the financial strain created by the current health situation, coupled with the closure of school buildings and in-person classes a month into 2nd semester of the 2019-20 school year, that families will be provided with fee refunds as outlined below. Due to auditing requirements, funds cannot be carried forward to next school year. There is no action necessary to receive a refund.
- 2nd Semester Class Fees – 100% refund
- Student Parking
- Full-year parking hanger - 50% refund
- 2nd semester only or 3rd season only parking hanger - 100% refund
- ASB memberships purchased only for spring sports or second semester activities - 100% refund
- Fees that were paid online through TouchBase or in person with a debit/credit card will be refunded directly to the credit/debit card by approximately the end of August.
- Fees that were paid by cash or check will be refunded by a check mailed to the student’s home by approximately the end of August.