Athletic Fees 2023-24
Learn about WHS's Athletic Programs!
Click the fall, winter, and/or spring drop down link below to learn about seasonal sport and ASB membership fee payment due dates at WHS.
Learn about Sport Participation Fee payment amount details and the possibility of reduced or waived fees in the Participation Fee Information drop down link below.
- Parents/Guardians who qualify for free and/or reduced priced meals are encouraged to submit the Fee Waiver or Reduction Consent form to Dee Moran at NSD Food Services as soon as possible.
- Once the Fee Waiver or Reduction Consent form has been approved, the sports participation fee and ASB membership fee will show as $0 in TouchBase.
- Fees waived after payment has been made are not refundable.
Online payments through TouchBase are the preferred method of payment. Please visit our payments page for more information. Be sure to use your username and login when creating a TouchBase account as guest accounts will not link to your student's account.
How to Navigate and Pay Sports Participation and ASB Fees through TouchBase:
Sports Participation fees are purchased like items on Amazon--where you select them and put them in your cart. They do not appear as a fee on your account. To select the sport's fee, once logged in to TouchBase:
- Choose your student, then
- Items At All Schools,
- High School,
- Woodinville High School,
- Sport Fees,
- Winter Sports
- Then select the sport your student is playing
- You will then put $154.00 in the Amount box and click Buy
If you still need to purchase ASB:
- Then click back to Woodinville High School,
- ASB Membership & Lost Card Fees,
- ASB Membership
Then click "checkout" in the top right corner. Then you will check out and enter your credit card information.
Students purchasing ASB membership after Falcon Days in August then take their WHS ID card to the Cashier's or Main Office and the ASB membership logo will be added to the WHS ID card.