Fines and/or fees must be paid or cleared to purchase parking permits and to participate in ASB activities including athletics, clubs, club field trips, and dances.
- Payments by credit or debit card can be made online at TouchBase or at the Cashier's Office. Email email@example.com for TouchBase username and password.
- Checks should be payable to Woodinville High School (WHS) or Northshore School District (NSD).
- If paying by check please combine payments into one check. (Excluding lunch accounts which are paid directly to Food Services at the kitchen in the WHS Commons or online through PayPAMS. See Lunch/Meals below).
- General Fees
- ASB Membership/Card
- National Honor Society
- Parking Permits
- PSAT Exam
ASB membership is available for purchase for $60.00 at the Cashier's or Main Office or online.
- Upon proof of payment, the ASB logo is added at the Cashier's or Main Office to the student's WHS ID card to reflect that ASB membership has been purchased
- If a student purchases ASB membership at Falcon Days, the ASB logo is added to the student's ID card at that time
Lost ASB/ID Cards - Need a Replacement?
ASB Card and ID Card replacements are available at the Cashier's Office:
- A $5.00 replacement fee is required
- Students can obtain replacement cards before school, during Options, lunches, and after school
You can pay for meals online using PayPams. PayPAMS program accepts VISA, MasterCard and Discover cards. PayPAMS will charge a $1.95 processing fee for each payment transaction. There is no charge for parents to sign their students up with PayPAMS in order to check student balances or view cafeteria purchases.
You may also pay for meals by bringing cash or check (payable to WHS or NSD) directly to the school kitchen. In person payments for meals cannot be made at the cashier's or main office.Please include your student's ID number with each payment.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT ALL OUTSTANDING FINES MUST BE PAID TO BE ABLE TO PURCHASE A PARKING HANGER. Payment for pre-approved parking passes will be accepted online starting in mid-August and during Falcon Days with cash or check. After Falcon Days, payment can be made once school begins.
Parking Yearly: $130.00 (taxes included)
Parking Seasonal: $55.00 (taxes included)
Late and non-returned permits will be subject to additional fees.
Learn more about student parking at WHS.