Fines and/or fees must be paid or cleared to purchase parking permits and to participate in ASB activities including athletics, clubs, club field trips, and dances.
- Payments by credit or debit card can be made online at TouchBase or at the Cashier's Office. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for TouchBase username and password.
- Checks should be payable to Woodinville High School (WHS) or Northshore School District (NSD).
- If paying by check please combine payments into one check. (Excluding lunch accounts which are paid directly to Food Services at the kitchen in the WHS Commons or online through PayPAMS. See Lunch/Meals below).
- General Fees
- ASB Membership/Card
- National Honor Society
- Parking Permits
- PSAT Exam
ASB membership is available for purchase for $60.00 at the Cashier's or Main Office or online.
- Upon proof of payment, the ASB logo is added at the Cashier's or Main Office to the student's WHS ID card to reflect that ASB membership has been purchased
- If a student purchases ASB membership at Falcon Days, the ASB logo is added to the student's ID card at that time
Lost ASB/ID Cards - Need a Replacement?
ASB Card and ID Card replacements are available at the Cashier's Office:
- A $5.00 replacement fee is required
- Students can obtain replacement cards before school, during Options, lunches, and after school
You can pay for meals online using PayPams. PayPAMS program accepts VISA, MasterCard and Discover cards. PayPAMS will charge a $1.95 processing fee for each payment transaction. There is no charge for parents to sign their students up with PayPAMS in order to check student balances or view cafeteria purchases.
You may also pay for meals by bringing cash or check (payable to WHS or NSD) directly to the school kitchen. In person payments for meals cannot be made at the cashier's or main office.Please include your student's ID number with each payment.
ALL Members: Intent to Join Form, dues payment, and first 5 community service hours are due November 26, 2018 for the 2018-19 school year. Avoid the lines and pay before the due date!
Payments are accepted online 24-hours a day with the parent/guardian TouchBase username and password or by cash, check (payable to WHS), or credit/debit card at the Cashier's Office. To preserve valuable learning time, student payments are accepted before school starting at 6:50 a.m., during Options, lunches, and after school until 3:45 p.m.
Please see the NHS page for information regarding Honor Society Requirements, Community Service Record Form, and Intent to Join Form.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT ALL OUTSTANDING FINES MUST BE PAID TO BE ABLE TO PURCHASE A PARKING HANGER. Payment for pre-approved parking passes will be accepted online starting in mid-August and during Falcon Days with cash or check. After Falcon Days, payment can be made once school begins.
Parking Yearly: $130.00 (taxes included)
Parking Seasonal: $55.00 (taxes included)
Late and non-returned permits will be subject to additional fees.
Learn more about student parking at WHS.
Continuing with our commitment to our students’ college readiness and our ongoing improvement efforts, Woodinville High School will administer the PSAT/NMSQT (Preliminary Aptitude Test/National Merit Scholarship Qualifying Test) to juniors and sophomores for a reduced fee of $13. The fee for juniors and sophomores is due September 21. Freshmen have the option to order a test booklet by paying the $13 fee by September 10.
Juniors & Sophomores:
- The exam will take place during the regular school day on
Wednesday, October 10, 7:45-11:15 a.m.
- The reduced fee is $13.00
Payment is due by September 21and can be paid online through the parent's TouchBase account (it will be reflected in the student's account as a fee that is due in RED at login) or by cash or check payable to WHS at the Cashier's or Main Office
- Students who are in need of financial support can contact their counselor for assistance.
- PSAT exam fee payment
- PSAT testing is optional for all 9th graders - those who want to test register by paying for the exam in TouchBase or in person at the WHS Cashier's or Main Office no later than September 10.
- The exam will take place during the regular school day on Wednesday, October 10, 7:45-11:15 a.m.
- The cost for this exam is $13.00.
- There is not a late registration window for freshmen as exams must be ordered from the College Board at the end of the day September 10.
- Students who are in need of financial support can contact their counselor for assistance, but must still register online.
- PSAT exam registration and payment
Woodinville High School will offer a limited number of tests for non-WHS students.
- Registration takes place in person at the WHS Cashier's Office on a first-come, first-served basis from September 27 through October 5
- Tests will not be sold to non-WHS students after October 5
- The test fee for non-WHS students is $23.00 in the form of cash or a check payable to WHS
- Upon registration and receipt of payment, instructions for exam day and the Official Student Guide to the PSAT/NMSQT will be provided
Items to Bring on Testing Day
- Photo ID
- #2 pencils
- An approved calculator
- A bottle of water and a light snack
- Students must know their home address and their legal name