Online Payments Q&A
How do I access TouchBase?
- Parents and guardians can access online payments through TouchBase. by logging in with their TouchBase user name and password.
- Parents in need of user name and password information should email the WHS Attendance Office.
Login or payment difficulties?
- Unable to select an item for payment? Chances are a GUEST account was created. Do NOT set up a GUEST account at the TouchBase login screen.
- Please note that some users are not able to login when using Internet Explorer, but are able to login when using Firefox, Chrome or Safari.
- For the best viewing experience with TouchBase, if using Internet Explorer 9 or 10, have "Compatibility Mode" turned on. Use of other browsers such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari are highly recommended. Log in carefully, TouchBase user names and passwords are case sensitive.
How do I print my receipt?
- Under "Reports", click on "Purchase History"
- At the top of the screen, enter a date range or the date of purchase you want to print
- Click the "Refresh" icon
- Your student's Customer Ledger will appear.
- Click on the "Printer" icon
- The Customer Ledger will populate in Adobe Preview
- Print as you normally would to your printer