Students seeking a refund made by cash/check or online should contact Mrs. Kongkarat at the Cashier's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Bonafide refund requests are submitted by Mrs. Kongkarat to the District Office after the appropriate signatures are obtained.
- Refunds for payments made by cash/check are mailed to the home mailing address of the student's parent/guardian.
- Checks typically arrive within 4-6 weeks of the request.
Online Payment Refunds
- Refunds for payments made online are credited back to the processed credit card account.
- Refunds are typically posted within 10 business days upon receipt of the refund request at the District Office.
Effective June 2020, students are eligible for a library or textbook full refund if they return the previously lost, non-damaged book(s) within 120 days of the date the fine was assessed.
- To keep textbook editions and inventory consistent for student learning returned books must be the actual NSD book checked out to the student. While students could find similar editions, there is no guarantee that books, even those with a similar cover, are the same edition or have the same copyright date. For that reason, if the original book cannot be located students are required to pay the fine for replacement.