Need Tech Support? A device or hot spot? Concerned about device or hot spot loss or damage?
Currently, there are two ways to access technology support during Distance Learning!
- Call the Student/Family Technical Support Hotline at 425-408-7669 to reach an NSD support person, and/or
- Fill out this NSD East Region Tech Form to indicate you would like a member of our parent volunteer community to connect with you, or a WHS family you know, to offer technology support. This form is supported by a wonderful group of parent volunteers who have offered their help to make sure everyone can access online learning!
ALL student/family device and hot spot distribution is now being facilitated out of the NSD Support Services Center.
- All families should contact the Student Technology Support Line at 425.408.7669.
- Technology staff will support families in scheduling an appointment to pick up a device.
- Distribution is appointment-based, allowing NSD Technology to ensure safe interactions for families and staff.
- Distribution will be paused over Spring Break, resuming on April 13.
Student/Family Device/Hot Spot Damage or Loss
- Any damage or loss should be reported to the Student Technology Support line at 425.408.7669.
- NSD Staff will support families in obtaining a replacement device via an appointment at the Support Services Center.